💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Diane: "The label didn't want to release TIHTY, I payed for the video"

Panchecco

Featured Posts

I understand why they wouldn't want to release it but ultimately putting it out really was good fro Gaga and interscope! Bc now she is ACADEMY AWARD nominee Lady Gaga! It would have been SUPER if she and Diane won the oscar bc then LG's whole career would have TOTALLY shifted 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are really pressed about Interscope not paying for this mediocre song's video.... No one other than the handful of people in this thread care about that song. Interscope knew that. People are bringing up the fact that Gaga paid for the GUY video herself, and IMO that was another win for Interscope. How many people even know GUY exists? That video was amazing, and virtually no one but us even know about the song anyway. If you ask me, they should have released the DWUW video so the GP would notice her and bring some kind of attention to GUY, and TIHTY. Bad press is press, and it isn't too late to release a HIGHLY controversial video to a bop of a song tbh...

RAMROD

Yeah. I still remember how people in this cult site were frustated and kept hounding Diane when the song will be released, and she was kept saying it is coming. She cannot say what really happen then. It must be really hard to endure all that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived