💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Brian Newman ft. Lady Gaga

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

It’s okay

It sounds like Gaga was a late addition to the song.  She’s singing well but it lacks the emotion she normally brings to a song and it does sound like her vocals were recorded on a phone :messga:

Regardless, it’s a nice track to have and I will enjoy it.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I love it. It sounds like she's a session singer on a legend's album which is exactly what it should've been since it's Brian's album and there are no other features on it.

Love the instrumentation and I love her vocals, just not in the very beginning. I dunno, it seems like she was actively deforming her voice again, it seems this time to make herself sound like Amy Winehouse or something, am I the only one picking up on that :laughga:

Again, though, the mix doesn't do her any favors... why is that a continuing thing? She's made herself sound less good on so many projects now purely because of a ****ing mix (all of BTW, TIHTY, Joanne, MR, Shallow) :koons: All the warmth is sucked out of it. So frustrating.

Miracle

Y'all are deaf or something...Gaga is doing semi-fast runs in this song, kicking high vocals and you are all saying she is lacking "emotion" 

bloody g

SO GOOOD

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

freebit
2 hours ago, Miracle said:

Y'all are deaf or something...Gaga is doing semi-fast runs in this song, kicking high vocals and you are all saying she is lacking "emotion" 

What. There's all kinds of emotion in her delivery. :fthis: Good thing I didn't read all 8 pages of comments or I'd be more annoyed. They've got to be deaf or just an obsessed jazz hater. 

Teal Ambition

I really don't hear that grainy filter you're all mentioning :confused: the song sounds great to me

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

candiedroses

It sounds like they might have slowed her vocals down & may had recorded it faster originally.  That's what that "strange" sound on the vocals are you might notice.  A few songs I know of have this sound quality on the vocals, especially the songs "American" & "Love" by Lana Del Rey. 

On 11/15/2018 at 5:29 PM, Vergil said:

Silly caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords. You may not be able to fight like a samurai. But at least you can have the honor of dying like one.

edit: um, get the reference?

*Starts watching Kill Bill for the 10^1038th time* giphy.gif

I don't need eyes to see

Archived