Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

An Extended Cut of ‘A Star Is Born’ Could Be on the Way

Coop

Featured Posts

gypsy101
25 minutes ago, MEM said:

SPOILERS (cause I can’t hide this on my phone)

When you think about it, Jack and Ally weren’t together for that long so we deserve to see every single moment of their relationship :giveup: what was it like, a year and a bit?

i think it was actually closer to 2.5-3 years if you think of the math involved in first going on tour then recording and releasing an album and then the gap that would then occur for her to win the grammy, plus the 3 months of rehab and her tour and then the final scenes.

i also would live for them giving us any studio vocals so we can finally have the trailer version of Shallow

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

What I don’t need is the alternate ending where he appears as a ghost ( :poot: ) Cooper can keep that mess. 

is that a thing or did you just make that up :ladyhaha: 

Musery

Andreu
8 hours ago, Ryusei said:

And I need diggin my grave in the movie, I was so surprised when i watched and it wasnt there :giveup: 

was it not :poot:???

GypsyBabe
7 hours ago, Ryusei said:

is that a thing or did you just make that up :ladyhaha: 

No it apparently was a thing :sharon:

⚯͛

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

No it apparently was a thing :sharon:

well then he can indeed keep it :sharon: 

Musery

7 hours ago, Andreu said:

was it not :poot:???

there's 5 seconds of it when Jack is rehearsing and Bobby comes to give him the in-ear pieces...that's it

12 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Is that common for successful films? I’ve never heard of that. I hope it happens because all the theaters around me stopped showing it in Dolby. :giveup:

This. So disappointing. Like as soon as Venom hit. I want to barrage the theaters in my area to show it at least once a day. Why not? you have the film, you have the theater? Do it! Please.

Watch As I Dive In

That J

A Directors Cut Blu Ray featuring bloopers, the music videos and audio commentary with Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga! I'll take 12 please. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived