Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Plan the Oscar performance

Mr S

Featured Posts

Plan through Oscar performance of Shallow.

Remember, these are the Oscar not VMA. And this is Lady Gaga, not your basic b.tch.

God... This posts about medleys at the Oscars just make me :awkney:

Just stop it. The Oscars are not the VMAs or The Super Bowl. 

I want to ban every single person wishing for it like it would be even possible. 

But I guess they'll recreate the performance from the movie. Gaga coming from the backstage looking like "OMG I'm at the oscars with John/jack M/Wayne!!!!!" 

It will end with Nicole Kidmans creepy fingers clapping in full HD on my TV screen for sure :trollga::laughga:

Or it will be like the Grammy scene from the movie. Cooper will piss himself during the performance. Shallow will have a new meaning to everyone. 

The stage is dark, but is dimly lit blue to reveal an orchestra (sort of like her 2015 Oscar performance).  As the song begins to play, a spotlight is cast on Bradley as he sings centerstage.  As soon as Gaga's verse comes, a spotlight shines on her and she slowly walks towards Bradley from the back/side of the stage.  The stage remains dim, but slowly becomes brighter during Gaga's long note.  As Gaga sings the final chorus, white lights flash during those guitar strums with Bradley watching Gaga in awe for most of the performance except for the parts when he sings.

Try imagining a very dramatic and emotional orchestral performance :laughga:

Batwings

Bradley will start the song on a darkened stage, playing guitar softly. Then when Gaga's vocals are about to begin, she comes flying in from the roof while fireworks explode in the background, and a parade of gays come in waving rainbow-colored American flags. For the grand finale, Gaga will fly over the audience, sprinkling multicolored diamonds on everyone except Sam Smith because he doesn't need them since he's the first gay on earth. Then the presenters will come out with a wheelbarrow full of Oscars and give Gaga all the awards.

LateToCult

It’s dark.

A single spotlight illuminates an empty kitty pool and a small diving board.

Bradley is nowhere to be seen while you hear him begin to sing.

Gaga is standing on the diving board with her eyes closed.

Once Gaga begins to sing Bradley steps into the light and stands in the kitty pool facing the audience.

Once Gaga begins the iconic howl Bradley urinates himself.

As Gaga finishes her “I’ll never meet the ground” she jumps into Bradley’s arms.

The song ends.

TheSlash

1. Gaga enters stage

2. GP's wigs fly high

3. Gaga starts to sing

4. GP's wigs are scalped and fly to Venus.mp3

5. Gaga wins all possible awards

6. Gaga promises to tease LG6, 'cause she won all awards

7. Gaga teases LG6

8. GP found slayed by Gaga's new music in a ditch

9. The End :lana: 

Ew, David!