💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARUTW & INLA will be singles / New version of ASIB OST for sale December

dit

Featured Posts

I would love a book to accompany the film like they done with the greatest showman and other films and have loads of the promotional/behind the scene photos

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername
2 hours ago, S0436 said:

It seems like just a collectors edition with postcards and stuff.  They need to realize that they would make serious coins if they added extra tracks.  The demand is there unlike she has seen for years.

if they're smart they should add studio versions of some of the songs :cryga:
This might still be the case, given we don't have a lot of info yet. No photos, just the small text that Fnac and Amazon have ...

I think I'm gonna preorder it after all, though. Also lol @ it being cheaper (today) than the first version of the soundtrack I bought.

Arcanum

YAS I'm so totally into it! Just imagine... Turning up the radio and listen to a no cheers & claps version of "That Arizona sky" song. 

3owyoTeo38Mrc5CYb6.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Gagaplayer315
19 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Sorry but INLA will flop and I don't love ARUTW as much as you guys do. I need ITA to be a single with a brand new video as well.

Let's focus on the songs that are actually IN the movie :reductive:

Anyways I'm here for ARUTW as the iconic 2nd single 

Joshie S
10 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Superbowl was more like a no era event... she only performed MR from Joanne and 90% of the performance was TF, TFM and BTW

Superbowl was definitely during the Joanne era. She just left the "Joanne" persona at the dive bar.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

SevenWonder

She should pass on INLA as a single. Focus on ARUTW. Despite the lackluster video views (and let's face it, it looks just like Shallow - wish she would have made an actual video), it's the most GP/radio friendly single on the album. And could be a top 10 single easily. 

OT: Apologies to Heal Me (my personal fav)

NewUsername
20 hours ago, DrewPa said:

IB4 the book is in french :laughga:

anyway, preordered! 

no problem, I know French :derpga:

RAMROD

Whoa!! Someone in ASIB team is reading to my posts about photo books! Bless the gay gods :tony:

And I have pre-ordered as well!! It only cost $28ish to San Fran, USA on standard shipping! Gay gods bless Amazon and their easy shopping experience worldwide :woohoo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Glamourpuss
On 11/14/2018 at 12:41 AM, GrigioGirl1 said:

Sorry but INLA will flop and I do not love ARUTW as much as you guys do. I need to be with a brand new video as well.

You say this as though there is something wrong with us.

Honey, I hate to break it to you but you've got poor taste. 

NewUsername
12 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

Et moi aussi ;) 

Fnac clearly a bit less:

L’album vient accompagner par un livret sous la forme d’un poster, 3 autres posters et un mini livre 16 pages sur le film.

:huntyga:

Archived