Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARUTW & INLA will be singles / New version of ASIB OST for sale December

dit

Featured Posts

According to the reliable sistren Vivenne Estelle Feces Lopez @ViviLittleM there is a new version of ASIB OST up for sale in France and in the booklet they describe INLA & ARUTW as future singles!

There's a new version of the CD with THREE posters + a book of 16 pages now up to pre-orders on French FNAC. Available in December.

In the description they're saying that ARUTW and INLA will be pushed as singles

edit: 

thanks to good sis @Kimmo here is a source!

”Le premier extrait Shallow est en passe de devenir un tube : déjà top 30 de l’airplay en à peine 4 semaines ! Un clip exploitable en TV va venir renforcer la visibilité du morceau, et deux autres singles, Always Remember Us This Way et I’ll Never Love Again (déjà classés dans les charts digitaux) seront par la suite exploités, de quoi amener le film et la BOF au moins jusqu’aux Oscars en février 2019.”

”The first Shallow excerpt is about to become a hit: already top 30 of airplay in just 4 weeks! A clip exploitable on TV will come to reinforce the visibility of the piece, and two other singles, Always Remember Us This Way and I'll Never Love Again (already classified in the digital charts) will be exploited later, enough to bring the film and the BOF at least until the Oscars in February 2019”

https://musique.fnac.com/a13040621/Lukas-Nelson-A-Star-Is-Born-Coffret-Edition-Limitee-Inclus-3-Posters-CD-album

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnglerfishbraBENUS

Are we sure they are singles or just mentioned as stand outs? Like ‘Featuring Shallow, INLA, and ARUTW’ cause that doesn’t really mean anything in particular 

Summer Boy
3 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

Are we sure they are singles or just mentioned as stand outs? Like ‘Featuring Shallow, INLA, and ARUTW’ cause that doesn’t really mean anything in particular 

it literally says "will be released as singles later"

gagzus

I wanna hear those other DJWS produced songs they spent months on for he film, they must’ve had relevance to the story if they kept working on them (also confirms she wasn’t working on LG6 at all in 2017 too)

Summer Boy
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I wanna hear those other DJWS produced songs they spent months on for he film, they must’ve had relevance to the story if they kept working on them (also confirms she wasn’t working on LG6 at all in 2017 too)

Heal Me deserves to be a single :giveup:

BlahForever1
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

I can't remember what interview it was (might've been the Variety one?), but Bradley Cooper said that he spent quite a lot of time editing the film, and deleted more hours of footage than the length of the final film version so it wouldn't surprise me if there were a couple of songs which never made the film, and therefore, the album.

OT: I really hope ARUTW and INLA are singles; once Oscar season is finished they should release ARUTW as a single, and then closer to the 2020 Grammys INLA should be released as the third and final single.

AStarIsBorn21
8 minutes ago, gagzus said:

What was up with the 2018 radio is ours then? :messga:

BuzzcutSeason

promotional "singles" fit under that bill. They weren't even planning on sending Shallow to radio off the gate, it would be delusional to think they have a full campaign in mind.

Here’s for your lazy butt, you didn’t even had the time to search for the information before opening a thread... shame on you, the thirst is  real! Lol

Le premier extrait Shallow est en passe de devenir un tube : déjà top 30 de l’airplay en à peine 4 semaines ! Un clip exploitable en TV va venir renforcer la visibilité du morceau, et deux autres singles, Always Remember Us This Way et I’ll Never Love Again (déjà classés dans les charts digitaux) seront par la suite exploités, de quoi amener le film et la BOF au moins jusqu’aux Oscars en février 2019.”

”The first Shallow excerpt is about to become a hit: already top 30 of airplay in just 4 weeks! A clip exploitable on TV will come to reinforce the visibility of the piece, and two other singles, Always Remember Us This Way and I'll Never Love Again (already classified in the digital charts) will be exploited later, enough to bring the film and the BOF at least until the Oscars in February 2019”

https://musique.fnac.com/a13040621/Lukas-Nelson-A-Star-Is-Born-Coffret-Edition-Limitee-Inclus-3-Posters-CD-album

Hottie Detector

Sorry but INLA will flop and I don't love ARUTW as much as you guys do. I need ITA to be a single with a brand new video as well.

• CyanLights changed the title to ARUTW & INLA to will be singles/New version of ASIB OST for sale December

Archived