💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARUTW & INLA will be singles / New version of ASIB OST for sale December

dit

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Sorry but INLA will flop and I don't love ARUTW as much as you guys do. I need ITA to be a single with a brand new video as well.

no lol

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

it literally says "will be released as singles later"

I see that now that you’ve edited the OP. 

I’m not bothered unless it’s an alternative tracklist with the other versions of the songs we heard in clip form 

AStarIsBorn21
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

When was the last time did Gaga have a complete era?

Oh that's right, in 2011.

I think she gets bored very quickly. She just wants to release the albums and be done.

Lol what. When has she never finished an era? ARTPOP was messy because of everything that happened to her, but she still finished it and it lasted a year. Same with CTC. Joanne was long, the era lasted as long as TF era and she gave us 4 music videos, two Grammy performances, a super bowl show, etc. :triggered: :vegas:

Hair body face and before i cry being paid dust... what’s new :laughga:

It physically pains me that these masterpieces will never get the treatment they deserve. Oppression at its finest :interestinga:

PEOPLE DESERVE TO KNOW THESE SONGS 

NewUsername

Ok I need more info about this, but mailing Fnac gives you an answer a month or a month and half later, so ... :triggered:

Edible Cloud
7 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

"Deluxe Box - Limited Edition"

""A Star Is Born is a true renaissance for Lady Gaga, and thanks to this film, and its incredible soundtrack, the whole world rediscovers, once again, the immense talent of the artist. year, finally comes out a deluxe box on the project limited edition.The album comes accompanied by a booklet in the form of a poster, 3 other posters and a 16 pages mini book on the film.The whole is presented in a capbox deluxe. ""

@dit

monketsharona
6 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Lol what. When has she never finished an era? ARTPOP was messy because of everything that happened to her, but she still finished it and it lasted a year. Same with CTC. Joanne was long, the era lasted as long as TF era and she gave us 4 music videos, two Grammy performances, a super bowl show, etc. :triggered: :vegas:

Superbowl was more like a no era event... she only performed MR from Joanne and 90% of the performance was TF, TFM and BTW

It seems like just a collectors edition with postcards and stuff.  They need to realize that they would make serious coins if they added extra tracks.  The demand is there unlike she has seen for years.

Archived