Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARUTW & INLA will be singles / New version of ASIB OST for sale December

dit

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Here’s for your lazy butt, you didn’t even had the time to search for the information before opening a thread... shame on you, the thirst is  real!

Le premier extrait Shallow est en passe de devenir un tube : déjà top 30 de l’airplay en à peine 4 semaines ! Un clip exploitable en TV va venir renforcer la visibilité du morceau, et deux autres singles, Always Remember Us This Way et I’ll Never Love Again (déjà classés dans les charts digitaux) seront par la suite exploités, de quoi amener le film et la BOF au moins jusqu’aux Oscars en février 2019.”

”The first Shallow excerpt is about to become a hit: already top 30 of airplay in just 4 weeks! A clip exploitable on TV will come to reinforce the visibility of the piece, and two other singles, Always Remember Us This Way and I'll Never Love Again (already classified in the digital charts) will be exploited later, enough to bring the film and the BOF at least until the Oscars in February 2019”

https://musique.fnac.com/a13040621/Lukas-Nelson-A-Star-Is-Born-Coffret-Edition-Limitee-Inclus-3-Posters-CD-album

A bit dramatic but I apologize :/ . I didnt know where to search properly in french and i just trust 100% @ViviLittleM 

Again sorry and thx! 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kimmo said:

Here’s for your lazy butt, you didn’t even had the time to search for the information before opening a thread... shame on you, the thirst is  real! Lol

That's not very Born This Way of you

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

theahsfan
38 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I wanna hear those other DJWS produced songs they spent months on for he film, they must’ve had relevance to the story if they kept working on them (also confirms she wasn’t working on LG6 at all in 2017 too)

What are you talking about?:saladga:

She was working on LG6 lmfao, DJWS even said they were working on "ARTPOP's little sister" and used the # LG6.

And on Mark Nilan Jr's instagram story he said they worked on the soundtrack in March 2017 and then briefly in mid 2018

arrtpop

are we ever gonna get that song in the movie that ally and jack are recoding but then they start kissing? could that be coming in december as well?

aphrodite

theahsfan
32 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

What was up with the 2018 radio is ours then? :messga:

DJWS confirmed they were working on LG6 in late 2017.

LateToCult

Not here for three singles. We’ll be lucky if Shallow goes 2X’s platinum before the Oscars. To push the other two songs that’ll probably only sell a fraction of the lead seems like a waste of energy and money

Der Meister
23 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

are we ever gonna get that song in the movie that ally and jack are recoding but then they start kissing? could that be coming in december as well?

That’s too far gone but they released only Jacks version sadly 

arrtpop
Just now, Der Meister said:

That’s too far gone but they released only Jacks version sadly 

that’s so disappointing omg it sounded so good. ty for telling me :hug:

aphrodite

• CyanLights changed the title to ARUTW & INLA to will be singles/New version of ASIB OST for sale December
1 hour ago, BlahForever1 said:

I can't remember what interview it was (might've been the Variety one?), but Bradley Cooper said that he spent quite a lot of time editing the film, and deleted more hours of footage than the length of the final film version so it wouldn't surprise me if there were a couple of songs which never made the film, and therefore, the album.

OT: I really hope ARUTW and INLA are singles; once Oscar season is finished they should release ARUTW as a single, and then closer to the 2020 Grammys INLA should be released as the third and final single.

Most films delete more hours of footage than the lenght of the final film. 

From that footage, some of it will be useless

This means nothing. Sorry

Serial Chiller
16 minutes ago, SFDMQ said:

I ran thinking they will release a new studio version of the OST including Shallow

but Shallow already has a radio edit without the crowd cheering? :huh:

Anderson123

If I were part of their team I'd be like "LETS PUSH ALL OF THESE THREE SONGS + IS THAT ALRIGHT". I just can't make up my mind about which ones I'd want as singles, they're all so amazing.

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, Florin said:

They better be. This album deserves a complete era. :vegas:

When was the last time did Gaga have a complete era?

Oh that's right, in 2011.

I think she gets bored very quickly. She just wants to release the albums and be done.

Archived