💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What game are you currently playing?

Godspoken

Featured Posts

Knife

Animal Crossing New Horizons and Resident Evil 3 Remake

Playing Resident Evil 3 on Hardcore mode and it still feels really easy. Pretty sure I'm at the end of the game already just 5 hours in. :interestinga:

Edited by Knife

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Interlude

Just re-bought the Binding of Isaac on the Switch so I can play it portably (Already owned PS4 version)

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Video games are now entertaining, relieving stress for everyone after hours of study and hard work.
Do you want to play online for Free? The Friv 2020 game They are your best choice. 
These games give you the ability to play the genres you want, from adventure, action, to cooking and sports ...

http://femogirls.com

• 3 weeks later...
The Edge Of Glory

I have many games from Switch:

Splatoon2

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Pokémon Sword

Arms

Mario Tennis Aces

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Pokémon Let's Go Eevee

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Yu-Gi-Oh 

Mario Odyssey

Zelda Breath of The Wild

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

topazann

Me and four friends are doing a generational Crusader Kings 2 game where we play as one character from the death of the last players character until the death of our own character.

We started as a minor count (though independent) in Brittany and we are now kings of Burgundy and Brittany. We have three bloodlines and two saints after about two hundred years.

Honestly the most fun I've had with a game in a long time.

Edited by topazann

Born This Way

Saints Row 3 Remastered

I'm really just killing time until the Destroy All Humans remake next month. Then, I'll probably just play Cyberpunk 2077 for the rest of the year.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Born This Way
On 6/2/2020 at 2:21 PM, BlueHoneymoon said:

Saints Row 3 Remastered

I'm really just killing time until the Destroy All Humans remake next month. Then, I'll probably just play Cyberpunk 2077 for the rest of the year.

OK well I finished SR3 and tbh I forgot how meh it was. The updated textures and lighting were cute but they couldn't fix the emptiness and blandness. The developer announced SR5's development last year so, even tho this remaster just came out, I hope we can get more info on that.

Right now, I'm reinstalling Dragon Age Inquisition. I must have started this game 20 times but I never get more than maybe halfway through it. I just need to pull the plug on it and do it since nothing else is happening now.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Now I play mini games online at Friv 4 School
When I have a short break at work, these little games help me relax and reduce the long working time.
Candy Crash is my favorite game.

http://femogirls.com