Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Nicki Minaj 'hasn't sold out a single night of her 22-date tour'

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this a terrible rumor. I know she is not a touring force, but it would be a shame if she cancel the tour. 

FentyGa
23 hours ago, River said:

I heard Anaconda once in RDS (Italy) and 0 in Virgin Radio and NRJ (France) for example.

I was not in Europe when Starships/PTA were out though but I can't deny that they were big everywhere..

Bang Bang was #1 because of Jessie J let's be honest.. it was her song..

The ticket sales of her previous tours shows that she's not really huge in Europe.. to sell out only 1 date out of 3 tours it's a shame..

Imagine thinking it's because of Jessie:air:
If they had released it as a Jessie solo song, it would've flopped. It needed Ari and Nicki.
As for Anaconda, it was more of a viral thing than a radio hit but everyone I know knows the lyrics, even
Maybe it's a generational thing?

River
Just now, FentyGa said:

Imagine thinking it's because of Jessie:air:
If they had released it as a Jessie solo song, it would've flopped. It needed Ari and Nicki.
As for Anaconda, it was more of a viral thing than a radio hit but everyone I know knows the lyrics, even
Maybe it's a generational thing?

The UK loved Jessie until a certain point lol

As for Anaconda, it's easy to know the lyrics when 90% of the song is Baby Got Back, she had to feature him :laughga:

Yeah the video was everywhere for obvious reason but the gp kinda slept on the song outside of the US.. I think it was too urban for the European ear?? Europe is dance or ballads, there's no middle it seems.. and they more appreciating male rappers than females imo..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

FentyGa
Just now, River said:

The UK loved Jessie until a certain point lol

As for Anaconda, it's easy to know the lyrics when 90% of the song is Baby Got Back, she had to feature him :laughga:

Yeah the video was everywhere for obvious reason but the gp kinda slept on the song outside of the US.. I think it was too urban for the European ear?? Europe is dance or ballads, there's no middle it seems.. and they more appreciating male rappers than females imo..

I meant the verses:laughga: but, once again, I guess that could be a generational thing, I don't know if youre a teenager or not
As for Jessie, her first album was big here, but after that, she's been forgotten (save for Bang Bang)

River
6 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

I meant the verses:laughga: but, once again, I guess that could be a generational thing, I don't know if youre a teenager or not
As for Jessie, her first album was big here, but after that, she's been forgotten (save for Bang Bang)

I'm 30, the spice girls generation :firega:

So yeah I followed Jessie since the start so I know how from the tops to the flops her career went...

Spoiler

Did you hear that the original Sugababes are coming back with the name?!?! now we only need to wait for Girls Aloud and Mis-Teeq

FentyGa
4 hours ago, River said:

I'm 30, the spice girls generation :firega:

So yeah I followed Jessie since the start so I know how from the tops to the flops her career went...

Hide contents

Did you hear that the original Sugababes are coming back with the name?!?! now we only need to wait for Girls Aloud and Mis-Teeq

omg the iconic Sugababes:air:
About You Now and Push The Button are still such bops

River
Just now, FentyGa said:

omg the iconic Sugababes:air:
About You Now and Push The Button are still such bops

I love the first 2 line ups, then it's becoming messy.

I hit my first car while listening to Overload :diane:

Archived