💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicki Minaj 'hasn't sold out a single night of her 22-date tour'

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

5769490-0-image-m-274_1541379642244.jpg

The rapper is apparently yet to sell out a single date for the tour.

'Her feud with Cardi B has turned a lot of people off her and even getting Future involved in the tour hasn't shifted tickets.

'Thousands and thousands of tickets forher show remain unsold and it's just not good at all, especially as she already had to postpone her US dates earlier this year because her album wasn't ready.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6352863/Nicki-Minaj-sold-single-night-22-date-tour.html?ito=social-facebook

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skaxboy

Queen 

I have been so into Nicki this last year and was looking forward to the Nicki Hedrix tour but it got cancelled. I’m ready for those North America tour dates because I can’t wait to twerk when “Good Form” comes on  

RAMROD

So, what Queen wouldn't sell out her tours? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Henri Bardot

She ll come to little Luxembourg and even if the venue is for 5,000 people she hasn’t sold out :lmao:

im just waiting for 30€ tickets

pooiota

LateToCult

She needs to take a long break and just live life. I think it will benefit both her image and music. She’s built up a solid enough career that she doesn’t have to be in the limelight as much as she is right now to stay relevant and it’ll build demand for her. Just lay low and relax Nicki. :saladga:

raragaga

cardi is still her mufckin step-son

xoxo

She was never big in Europe except for her songs with David Guetta... her only sold out show in Europe was in London for the Pinkprint Tour.. I find it funny that she's even trying once again to tour in Europe..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Poissonche

I wouldn't find that funny in any other case... but like... an era based around the fact that she's the queen... I... have to laugh.

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived