Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Will Gaga reach TFM-like peak ever again?

Rino

TFM-like peak?   

231 members have voted

1. 1. Will Gaga ever reach TFM-like peak ever again?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga
3 hours ago, UK Monster said:

she is re shaping pop music right now. How is ASIB soundtrack playing it safe. She's took the risk of recording a whole album with a completely unproven music artist in Bradley Cooper. She is giving us real music with meaning in a world full of meaningless pop, the easy thing for her to do would be to try and recreate her past pop hits like applause and just dance but this risk has paid off massively.

did you read my post?

I was saying that she might need a bit of controversy to gain huge exposure; and right now she's not being controversial at all. She doesn't want to lose the GP. She's playing it too safe.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yukonderosa

I don’t know if she will go full on TFM level of popularity again but she is def going to be coming back into mainstream focus again, she is already. I hear random people on the street talking about ASIB and people talk about Shallow, I’ll Never Love Again & Always Remember Us This Way, which is really cool. I’m so happy that she’s been able to do something she’s always wanted to and is being honoured for that and people are actually interested in the concept of her being an actress. When she acted during the ARTPOP, C2C & Joanne eras there was some praise among the GP for it but not that much, but now it’s overwhelming which is amazing. 

Ive also noticed a lot of new stans coming into the fan base since Joanne and ASIB, so when LG6 is released I really feel like she has the possibility to go mainstream again for a few months, hopefully we get a bomb ass tour and a **** ton of interviews and performances on Talk Shows like we did back during TFM era. I hope she gets lots of coverage and exposure to the GP because in all honesty there is nobody like her. She’s a talent who covers all aspects of music, she can be a country star one minute, a pop idol the next, a rapper and then a jazz musician, it’s amazing. It’s extremely rare for artists to explore other genres in the ways Gaga has, and I really hope more people see how cool it is when she switches genres each era, 

i just hope Gaga goes down in history like MJ, Madonna and Cher have. I want little The Jetsons flying car looking ass kids in 2080 to be bopping to Poker Face. 

giskardsb
21 hours ago, Rino said:

sorry for being a mess :selena:

It's OK since you are using Death as an avatar. 

28f45eb1ad92c5fc2f218f6bcac0e18d.jpg

wahkeenasitka

this question has been asked a gazillion times on this site for the last 7 years. 

why is this question still asked....? 

bored. 

i have to go to sleep now. 

• 11 months later...
A Very Gaga Holida
18 minutes ago, Iza Kisio said:

Monsters are monsters 

How about shallow? 

And lg6, Which can be bop

This thread was created before Shallow's success

Please don't bump old threads thank you :)

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived