• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay

#2 |Ā NastyĀ | 9.025

jj_ViramontesCONTROL-2.jpg

Scores:

Spoiler

@ArcanumĀ - 10 | @corvus albusĀ - 6 | @Rumours1977Ā - 7.25 | @Phoebe BuffayĀ - 10 | @GaGaLBĀ - 8 | @Kandy lifeĀ - 10 | @KweenĀ - 9 | @gabrielflorin01Ā - 11 | @That JĀ - 11 | @KINGĀ - 8

Commentary:

@corvus albus | What is wrong with her delivery? It's so jerky and unnatural. It feels way too forced. The beat is nice though
@That J| On an album with so many classics, it's hard to pick an 11. Ā It was between this and What Have u Done Lately and since I'm betting that one wins, it decided to be NASTY!

Ā 

#1 | Let's Wait AwhileĀ | 9.25

jj_ViramontesCONTROL-9.jpg

Scores:

Spoiler

@ArcanumĀ - 7 | @corvus albusĀ - 11 | @Rumours1977Ā - 9.5 | @Phoebe BuffayĀ - 11 | @GaGaLBĀ - 10 | @Kandy lifeĀ - 10 | @KweenĀ - 9.5 | @gabrielflorin01Ā - 8 | @That JĀ - 7.5 | @KINGĀ - 9

Commentary:

@That JĀ | Its interesting to know within some years instead of waiting awhile to stay pure a bit longer, she would be throbbing all over his piece. Lol. This is such a sweet song about not going too far too soon. Very romantic and gentle.
@corvus albusĀ | I HATE THIS SONG WITH A BURNING PASSION! The words of this song cut like a knife and they hurt sooooooo much :cryga: I don't want to say these things and i certainly don't want to hear this but sometimes it is necessary even if you don't like itĀ :messga:

corvus albus
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

#2 |Ā NastyĀ | 9.025

jj_ViramontesCONTROL-2.jpg

Scores:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

@ArcanumĀ - 10 | @corvus albusĀ - 6 | @Rumours1977Ā - 7.25 | @Phoebe BuffayĀ - 10 | @GaGaLBĀ - 8 | @Kandy lifeĀ - 10 | @KweenĀ - 9 | @gabrielflorin01Ā - 11 | @That JĀ - 11 | @KINGĀ - 8

Commentary:

@corvus albus | What is wrong with her delivery? It's so jerky and unnatural. It feels way too forced. The beat is nice though
@That J| On an album with so many classics, it's hard to pick an 11. Ā It was between this and What Have u Done Lately and since I'm betting that one wins, it decided to be NASTY!

Ā 

#1 | Let's Wait AwhileĀ | 9.25

jj_ViramontesCONTROL-9.jpg

Scores:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

@ArcanumĀ - 7 | @corvus albusĀ - 11 | @Rumours1977Ā - 9.5 | @Phoebe BuffayĀ - 11 | @GaGaLBĀ - 10 | @Kandy lifeĀ - 10 | @KweenĀ - 9.5 | @gabrielflorin01Ā - 8 | @That JĀ - 7.5 | @KINGĀ - 9

Commentary:

@That JĀ | Its interesting to know within some years instead of waiting awhile to stay pure a bit longer, she would be throbbing all over his piece. Lol. This is such a sweet song about not going too far too soon. Very romantic and gentle.
@corvus albusĀ | I HATE THIS SONG WITH A BURNING PASSION! The words of this song cut like a knife and they hurt sooooooo much :cryga: I don't want to say these things and i certainly don't want to hear this but sometimes it is necessary even if you don't like itĀ :messga:

This-Is-My-Song-Lindsay-Ellis-Gif.gif

Phoebe Buffay

The best song on the album and one of the best songs in Janet's career won. What's the teaaaa?!?!?!?!? :firega:

Kandy life
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

Also, the next megarate is gonna be Rhythm Nation 1814 so you better send your rates and be here! :reductive:Ā @ssslyboyĀ @That JĀ @Rumours1977Ā @The BlingĀ @Kandy lifeĀ @corvus albusĀ @janetjacksonĀ @JanetĀ @Ally MaineĀ @KweenĀ @KINGĀ @gabrielflorin01Ā @ArcanumĀ @GaGaLBĀ @RioĀ @Blue Madonna

For sure hun!Ā :hug:

I sit and press rewind

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Also, the next megarate is gonna be Rhythm Nation 1814 so you better send your rates and be here! :reductive:Ā @ssslyboyĀ @That JĀ @Rumours1977Ā @The BlingĀ @Kandy lifeĀ @corvus albusĀ @janetjacksonĀ @JanetĀ @Ally MaineĀ @KweenĀ @KINGĀ @gabrielflorin01Ā @ArcanumĀ @GaGaLBĀ @RioĀ @Blue Madonna

I'm going to send you my rates either very late tomorrow or somewhere next week :hug:

That J
13 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Soooooo what's your embarrassing secret?

When I get home I'll tell me stories. šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‹

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

Wow I'm surprised at number 1 ....

And I'm SOOO HERE for the next rate. Ā 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived