💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Frankie Grande Reveals He’s in a Relationship With Married Couple

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Catnikko
10 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Is that even allowed? Isnt it illegal to be polygamous?

No, he's in a relationship with a married couple, not in a 3 way marriage

he's basically a side chick

Actual patient

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko

Isn't this like a fast track to disaster? There's no way the relationships between all of them couldn't shift as time goes on and one of them could get jealous of the relationship between the other 2 :laughga: or is it not that deep being a ho

Actual patient

Schizophonic
3 hours ago, derpmonster said:

I mean, if two bottoms get married, this arrangement kinda makes sense. :laughga:

and you really think frankie would be helpful in that situation?

Why is he wearing nude foundation on his lips? Why does he only serve duckface in photos?

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Didymus

I know it's super superficial but everytime I click on these things to see what he's been up to, all I can walk away with is thinking: "god he really is UGLY" :cryga: Such a weird ****ing face man.

Pretty much the most shallow thing to admit, all three of them. But pretty much inevitable in this day and age with the themes that surround gay life. Wish they will find true love in the end.

47 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

No but they have a bed sized queen.. :oops:

You missed an opportunity to say "No but they have a bed full of queens".

I feel sorry for Frankie he honestly just seems so lost. Get the makeup off and chill out mate.

Levine

“[We’ve been dating for] almost three months, but in the gay world, it’s like five years.”

F*** you! 

6 hours ago, JimmyJudas said:

“[We’ve been dating for] almost three months, but in the gay world, it’s like five years.”

I don’t know if it’s just me but that seems like a really wrong thing to say. That’s why many people don’t take us seriously. 

Hope he’s enjoying it tho. 

right.

StreamDelicate

This is the same guy who said lesbians choose to be gay. He's a dime a dozen attention seeker who just so happens to have been born into the same family as one of the biggest popstars right now.

oh well let them be and let there be love, I guess in some areas it's going to faar. Country like mine with such a closed self-denying gay comm is going nowhere !

I just wish to find someone. :ohno:

watch yesterday Freddie's bio pic and I warmly recommend you TOM OF FINLAND BIO PIC 

gay community is soo... ugh

Archived