Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
funny

Abby (The View) as Gaga for Halloween (x2)

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu

Reductive. She sounds nice. But I feel people shouldn't really try to copy the meat dress, it's the one that looks most awkward on them. Maybe other dresses will do.

GoldenPonyboy
11 hours ago, lairofhk said:

This sh*t is why the message behind Paparazzi still resonates to this day. Build her up, break her down, then build her back up again. 

Made me think that the ASIB era, in the end, turned out to be the whole decay of the blonde pop star and rebirth era that people were talking about few years back on this site

Shes a huge Gaga stan by the way lol. Like recently I watched an episode (cant remember it) and she tried to insert Gaga randomly into the discussion just like a true Little Monster, unfortunatly the other ladies ignored her and moved topics but I can't remember what they were talking about lol 

15 hours ago, lairofhk said:

This sh*t is why the message behind Paparazzi still resonates to this day. Build her up, break her down, then build her back up again. 

then break her down again?

Economy
22 hours ago, chipz said:

Sadly for me, the GP will always know only that Gaga...

That Gaga was when she was massive, everywhere and on top of the being outrageous got her attention even more into people's skulls

It's normal that those years of Gaga will standout the most

Archived