đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Red Dead Redemption 2 scores biggest opening weekend in history

iCpro

Featured Posts

PartySick
On 10/31/2018 at 1:58 PM, Logan said:

For anyone here that owns it: Is it worth getting? I've read reviews saying that it's realistic to a fault. 

Yeah, if you lead a busy life it's probably not worth it. The only reason I bought it is 'cause I got a week's vacation from work and decided to waste it at home :giggle:

To anyone currently playing it, am I the only one that wants to scream at these horses? :selena: The road veers left, I want to turn right, and due to the auto-steering mechanics (whatever the technical term is), I take a hard center approach and slam into a damn tree or rock :giveup: then I have to pick all my sh*t up again, stow it away, calm the stupid horse down, get back on, all just to have it happen again a minute later. I have a lot of trouble with games whose biggest challenge isn't PvE or even PvP, it's the player vs. the controls. GTA V did it too. There's like invisible paths that the AI prioritizes over my directional input and the end result is usually some screwed up amalgamation of the two directions...into a damn tree!! :grr:

đź–¤

• 2 weeks later...

Archived