💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - Look What I Found (Chew Fu "Ally Catwalk" Refix)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, kvnrp said:

I don't get why some songs get remixes, like, LWIF is not remix material :rip:

He could've used one of the pop songs tho :shrug:

LWIF is pop 

cmon not even Bershka plays this songs anymore

also the compression on her voice with the beat is such an amateur job, i'm ignoring this exists

FentyGa

I never care for remixes, they seem pointless and boring to me, but slay I guess
Tbh can someone tell me why people do them and actually release them on their albums and ****?
Edit:I like the MR Remix, but that's different because it's basically the song with different production. It still has the structure of a song.

2 hours ago, FentyGa said:

I never care for remixes, they seem pointless and boring to me, but slay I guess
Tbh can someone tell me why people do them and actually release them on their albums and ****?
Edit:I like the MR Remix, but that's different because it's basically the song with different production. It still has the structure of a song.

You are the second person to call remixes pointless in this thread, as if they need a point. It's like calling a McQueen Armadillo shoe pointless when you can wear more sensible footwear. There is no point, other than artistic expression.

A good remix takes a song and filters it through another artist's creative lens, turning it into something entirely new.

ChicaSkas

aw heck yes. Go DJWS and CHU FU <3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

all new gaga is good gaga. 

If you don't like remixes it's okay. No raining on other people's happiness... cheers!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bad Kids

uhm is it ok i don't really like all his remixes.. i don't mean hate but i just can't feel his remixes :(

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

PartySick
13 hours ago, kvnrp said:

I don't get why some songs get remixes, like, LWIF is not remix material :rip:

He could've used one of the pop songs tho :shrug:

Anything is possible after the gays got TIHTY up on the dance/club charts :rip:

🖤

VOLANTIS
12 hours ago, monster78619 said:

I think she’s alone in her house :green: 

Me playing this song at midnight turning my speakers towards my hawt neighbor's. :selena:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

JustHMLover
4 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

*cough*

*here you go*

by any chance you got the "The Cure" Drop remix by Chew Fu? :D

FFXSoul91
On 10/30/2018 at 5:21 PM, SKANK said:

I can't say I'm feeling it, but A Star Is Born needs some remixes. Why not just send the tracks to a million different up and coming artists and release a fun little EP of remixes? It seems like a missed opportunity. 

Then maybe we'd get a version of Shallow that pop radio would feel comfortable playing.

Archived