💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - Look What I Found (Chew Fu "Ally Catwalk" Refix)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Chew Fu remixed one of the "A Star Is Born" soundtrack cuts - "Look What I Found" turning it into addictive dancefloor tune. Chew Fu is one of the few producers that remixes Gaga songs since "The Fame". (LoveGame, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Monster, Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way, The Edge Of Glory, Applause, Do What U Want, Million Reasons, John Wayne, Joanne, The Cure)

I’m not a super big fan of this mix, which is a shame because I love her other Chew Fu mixes. 

Im hoping that with LG6, she goes back to putting out remix EPs for her singles like she used to. Last good one we had though was Applause. 

DrKindnessKunt1999

I mean it’s cute, but I was expecting something else to happen. It’s way better than the John Wayne remix. 

I don't get why some songs get remixes, like, LWIF is not remix material :rip:

He could've used one of the pop songs tho :shrug:

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

I don't get why some songs get remixes, like, LWIF is not remix material :rip:

He could've used one of the pop songs tho :shrug:

Maybe a feature remix, but not a beat remix haha

Purr more, hiss less.

PanPikus

It's nice :hug:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

FfFfFfFF

I love it. Sounds like the kind of music I'd hear in a mall. Now that I say this I want it to happen. :neyde:

I can't say I'm feeling it, but A Star Is Born needs some remixes. Why not just send the tracks to a million different up and coming artists and release a fun little EP of remixes? It seems like a missed opportunity. 

It’s a cute remix! Now Chew Fu just needs to remix Why Did You Do That? or Hair Body Face and snatch all the gays. His remix Bad Romance was and will always be one of the best Gaga remixes.

Archived