question

Favorite ARTPOP track?

Woohoo

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yukonderosa

Either Swine or Applause. I used to hate Applause back during the ARTPOP era when I was in the fifth grade because I felt it was so overplayed but now I internally scream when I hear the intro, it’s def one of her best songs

I feel broken for never loving ‘Gypsy’. It just feels like it’s always trying to get somewhere and when it does the chorus is just toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

GAGASEXUAL

1- Applause

2- Aura

3- G.U.Y.

4- Venus

5- Gypsy

6- Dope

7- Sexxx Dreams

8- Do What U Want

9- Mary Jane Holland

10- Fashion

11- ARTPOP

12- Jewel's N' Drugs

13- Manicure

14- Donatella

15- Swine (It was my favorite but then i realized that the drop could be much more explosive)

Didymus

Hard to choose... it's really between Fashion!, Mary Jane Holland, Jewels N' Drugs and Venus for me :pray:

I think I'd have most fun listening to Venus for the rest of my life if I could only choose one :tony: But yeah, it's close.

AStarIsBorn21
Just now, PiceseMoon94 said:

Does anyone have leaks from ARTPOP era? I have partynauseous Princess Die Red Flame Brookly Nights.

A small clip of IWBWY has also leaked but I think that’s about it. 

My favorites were Venus, ARTPOP, and Dope.

I loved that Venus has this psychedelic pop vibe. It's just a wild trip that makes totally no sense but is so fun to just rage in.

I loved ARTPOP because it's not a trip at all, it's just a space you're in. It has a very atmospheric quality to it.

And Dope because it has my favorite production of any Gaga song. It's incredible in how sparse it is, but that's what makes it so effective. Where ARTPOP as an album feels so maximalist, this is the moment it all shuts down and it's blank and bleak. It's beautiful after so much externality to have a moment of very raw internality.

Archived