💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

“I want my next album to be a surprise”

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Majaa IR said:

photo-2018-10-24-19-08-38.jpgphoto-2018-10-24-19-08-39-2.jpgphoto-2018-10-24-19-08-39.jpg

A true reverse-ENIGMAtic experience :vegas:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Very Gaga Holida
1 hour ago, Alan123 said:

I think she meant that she wants people to listen to it and be surprised about what it sounds like, not that she’s dropping it some random day. She doesn’t want to say anything about it because otherwise we’d speculate about the themes, sound, producers, etc. And I agree with that. It was horrible reading interviews about Born This Way and ARTPOP when the albums were more than 6 months away from getting released. I liked that she didn’t say a word about Joanne until we got the lead single and the album in less than a month. 

There was more than a month between Perfect Illusion and Joanne :icega:

LaLuna

Looks like she's learned her lesson, don't overhype your work and don't reveal too much :applause:

Pretty sure she just means that she wants fans to be surprised with the direction she goes ie doesn’t want to talk about the producers etc she’s working with. I don’t nexcesarily think this means a surprise release 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

dynamite

I WANT IT TO BE A SURPRISE BUT IT'S DEFINITELY A POPROCK HYBRID WITH 11 SONGS, 2 FEATURES + 1 ITUNES BONUS TRACK ALSO HERE ARE THE LYRICS AND INSTRUMENTALS

:stalkga:

Schizophonic

as far as i “know” gaga, she now has the peak of attention and is able to do something unexpected. 

she is not the kind of superstar that lets that kind of peak unused for 2 years. 

wait until she has3 hits in a row of asib and streaming and radio attention. then she comes up with something she would never get on the radio without that attention and will revolutionize pop again.

9 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

as far as i “know” gaga, she now has the peak of attention and is able to do something unexpected. 

she is not the kind of superstar that lets that kind of peak unused for 2 years. 

wait until she has3 hits in a row of asib and streaming and radio attention. then she comes up with something she would never get on the radio without that attention and will revolutionize pop again.

She waited like 7 months to perform The Cure tho

Gagaplayer315

We're going to be really surprised when it turns out to be C3C :ladyhaha:

Patrick Garcia
15 hours ago, FATCAT said:

This doesn't mean that it's coming anytime soon people, just that she doesn't want us to speculate wildly.

Did you read the whole interview? She mentions LG6 right after she says that she wants to reinvent the idea of a Vegas residency. It may not come this year, but it is definitely coming during her residency and if LG6 has anything to do with it, it has to come in the begining of the residency. So I'd say right after the Oscars.

Patrick Garcia
11 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

My thought based on the gaps of ENIGMA dates:

Lead LG6 single- 28th December

Album drop- March 

This is the best scenario we can hope for.

8 hours ago, Monster7 said:

Based on the Enigma gaps, and that ASIB singles will still be being promoted until the end of awards season. LG6 lead in March/April 2019, album in May

This is the second best scenario we can hope for. Personally, I think this is the best for her career. It can be seen as an attempt to overshadow Bradley if she releases something entire hers before the end of the awards season.

gagaisitalian

bet she still isn't sure about the direction yet. NOT that that is a bad thing, but look at her life right now. Her film is doing amazing at the box office and she has had to spend a lot of time promoting the film, she's just two months away from her Vegas show starting so I bet they're in overdrive preparing for that (especially for how expensive it is..sis better deliver).

I'm sure she has a good amount of songs for the record, but I'm sure they don't have any sort of solid plan for it yet. 

culturalbaptism
19 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

911 POP EMERGENCY

SHE ADDRESSED IT

IT EXISTS

WE DIDN'T MAKE EVERYTHING UP

I'M ABOUT TO FAINT

She's so giving what the gays want. :icega:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Archived