💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

“I want my next album to be a surprise”

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I don’t want ASIB to lose momentum, but I want new music. 

Shes truly putting me through an enigma :huntyga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous

:lana:Why are some of you guys acting surprised it exists? :awkney: I mean boysNoise “hits” and it’s not like she’s been in and out of the studio this past year teasing **** that we didn’t see on ASIB ....:huntyga: N E Ways cool...sksks I hate surprises!:madge:

Born To Slay

Well, the first day of her Las Vegas show is a Friday, so maybe she’ll surprise release the album that day. Tho, that’d be tragic since she’d miss the holiday but oh well. 

AlexanderMagno

Well of course it's going to be a surprise, just like Joanne was. Doesn't mean it's coming soon, just means she might not announce it too early or she wants her new music to be surprising.

I suppose she's gonna drop the lead August/September 2019 with the album out in Ocbober/November. I wouldn't expect a new release soon. 

JINNOCIDE

I think she meant she doesn't want us to know the album vibe/contents rather than a surprise release.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Shimizu Yumeaki

Looks like it's gonna get the same treatment as Beyonce's? That is to say, dropping it out of nowhere. Presumably.

https://spoti.fi/2J0FsHs

Thonin Dyn

watch lady gaga barely talks about enigma the day before the show and then 1hour before the show « surprise little monsters ! ENIGMA: the album is out ! i hope you’ll enjoy it as much as i was during it’s creation ! tonight’s the night ! love u all, can’t wait to see u ! »

Serve it, Ancient City style!

1 hour ago, Born To Slay said:

Well, the first day of her Las Vegas show is a Friday, so maybe she’ll surprise release the album that day. Tho, that’d be tragic since she’d miss the holiday but oh well. 

but that would not be a surprise :giveup:

could mean anything

TEANUS

Don’t wanna hype but if Gaga wants to surprise release the album, the first night of Enigma is a Friday, December 28. 

What if she announced out of no where on Christmas or just surprised released the day of the first show 

:oops:

ASIB - Sept-Oct

Rehearsal - Oct-Dec

LG6 Lead/ Album Promotion (Spotify, radio, MV) - Jan-Feb

Award Push for ASIB - Feb

LG6 second single - March

I’d stan:huntyga: 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived