news

“I want my next album to be a surprise”

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Harry said:

I took this as the actual content of the album rather than surprise releasing it. Why would she tell us she’s going to release it by surprise?

Because she has a hit in her hands but her label told her this time it's a surprise release, And she thought it was a nice compromise

I mean she did sang the chorus of BTW, she basically invented snipets. :huntyga: I think she's managing

Also, she's afraid of Ally's popularity:trollga:

nattuggla
2 minutes ago, Taide said:

I hope it won't come this year. There's a huge risk that ASIB will overshadow it.

Agreed. And I also doubt it will come this year. It is better to wait because LG6 can profit from the hype and the momentum from the ASIB era. At the earliest it should be released after awards season. But my bet is Fall 2019. 

Sneaky Oliver

Wow if she drops a surprise album in the opening night for Enigma it’ll be epic! Remember Dec 28 is friday!!!! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Phaye Monster

Wow she really is being an enigma:vegas:

maybe she’s scared of breaking promises so she doesn’t want us to get too excited

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Now I have a feeling that it's coming sooner than we thought. I thought it would come in Summer 2019 , or later. But then I thought Lady said herself - "Iron is coving while it's still hot". Now all the attention is on her, people are listening what she's saying, media, general public, fans. Gaga is on her peak again and I think something is coming sooner...and it will be a surprise release? 

doja scat

Surprise drop before enigma. I called it hunties :poot:

but realistically we don’t want LG6 to be overshadowed by ASIB and compared to it commercially. LG6 deserves to profit off of the success next year when ASIB dies down

don’t get stabbed with the rat tooth

pachinko
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

Me when little monsters figure out the release date of the "surprise album" by decoding every website, harassing every radio host, pretending to be every age and gender 

tenor.gif?itemid=9987510

or try to be her daughter's daughter. 

Tbh as much as I want a new album I don't want it before mid-2019... Asib era needs to end properly

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Thonin Dyn
11 minutes ago, nikola said:

Tbh as much as I want a new album I don't want it before mid-2019... Asib era needs to end properly

asib era will die at the moment enigma will start 

Serve it, Ancient City style!

1 minute ago, Thonin Dyn said:

asib era will die at the moment enigma will start 

No, it won't... It will end when awards season ends she will do asib at Grammys, Oscars etc... There is simply no space for lg6 before award season is done... Asib will be in cinemas again as an Oscar nominee 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived