opinion

Please stop with the "99 people" meme

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

Maybe, just maybe, Gaga repeats this because she considers it important. She’d like people to know that they shouldn’t be discouraged by initial rejections or failures. She’d also like people to be that “1 person” for others. 

I doubt she’s really offended, but I’m sure she’d prefer that people actually think about why she says this rather than just having knee jerk reactions when she repeats it. 

Chuckles
On 10/24/2018 at 3:05 AM, SwissMonster said:

You know that many Artists repeat the same things on each interview? It’s like a thing they learn to promote something. This has not automatically to do something with her illnesse. I mean Bradley repeats a lot of things too. You forget that besides us (the fans) nobody watches 1927362718 interviews of Gaga. They watch one (maybe two) so this 100 people in a room thing is new for a lot of people. And MANY artists repeat the same thing in different interviews because of the simple reason that the GP is not watching 10283628292 times the different interviews. I don‘t say it’s 10000% not her ilnesse, but I would be careful to just pour things on her illness to juste it.

Also, as I know Gaga, she probably would laugh herself about those memes. It’s not hate. Nobody, at least I would never say something bad about her. It just have a funny twist because she says it at every interview. Idk. You can come for me, but if there is one thing I never throw on Gaga it’s hate. 

So you also tell me you never laughed at the „I am Italian“ memes? 

It's all true. I follow Gisele Bündchen a lot in her interviews. For her book release she is repeating the same stories, the same jokes, etc to promote the book. Fans get turned off because we are never seeing annything else besides that same story directed ttowards the selling of the product

Glamourpuss
On 10/24/2018 at 9:04 AM, freebit said:

While it seemed harmless and at most I just think that 99 unbelievers meme is just played out, I do think its annoying that some people in the base make things that really don't need to go viral, go viral about her. Case in point: that one stan on twitter that tried to pass of that photo of that Gaga lookalike giving a BJ and lying about how it was Bradley's D. :saladga:

I agree. Also that time Gaga attended her friend's wedding and there were unflattering photos of Gaga and a fellow bridesmaid. "Fans" were photoshopping the photos and face swapping and they were laughing about the  unflattering photos and I can just imagine that bridesmaid somewhere feeling really hurt that she was made a laughing stock.  

Diamonster

Dementia omg :nooo:

Gaga giving the same answers in things isn’t something new, it’s just that she’s promoting things so she can’t just answer stuff all loose whatever she wants, they have to be the proper “right” answers, that’s all, so she just repeats the same thing since no one is gonna watch every single interview, and to make sure the message sticks

That J
21 minutes ago, jjaa91 said:

But what if 99 people have heard it, but not the last one in the room?!

Then ya owe them one. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived