Apple Music
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
politics

Jordan To Reclaim Land In Israel That Was Leased Under 1994 Treaty

Featured Posts

RAMROD

kingggg_0.jpg?itok=KRMXazI5

Jordan said Sunday it would not extend the 25-year deal that allows Israel to use two tracts of territory along its border just as Israel said it was still planning to negotiate an extension. The agreement will expire next year.

"These are Jordanian lands and they will remain," the monarch said. In an "era of regional turmoil" his kingdom - sandwiched between Syria to the north, Iraq to the east and Israel to its west - Jordan wanted to protect its "national interests," Abdullah said.

Under the terms of peace treaty, the lease would be automatically renewed unless either of the parties notified the other a year before expiry that it wished to terminate the agreement, the Israeli Foreign Ministry also said in a statement on Sunday.

Sources: 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/21/jordan-tells-israel-return-lands-leased-1994-peace-deal/

https://www.jordantimes.com/news/local/king-jordan-will-terminate-baqoura-ghumar-annexes-peace-treaty

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/jordan-canceling-parts-of-peace-treaty-with-israel-king-abdullah-says-1.6575745

Well, more 💩 just hit the fan, ain't it? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ IMMORTALIS ♥ VITIUM ♥ ADORATIO ♥ SORROWFUL HYSTERIA ♥
  • YAAAS 1

DitaDolla

Wait so what does this mean?

I'm from Israel nnnn scheiße:air:

calmar
1 minute ago, DitaDolla said:

Wait so what does this mean?

It means Israel-Jordan relations are about to get spicy

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

DitaDolla
5 minutes ago, calmar said:

It means Israel-Jordan relations are about to get spicy

F**k i'm scared.. 

I hope everything will go well here

JevyDuty

Things shouldn't get out hand. There are guidelines in place and only Israel can cause drama by not withdrawing. Hopefully, they stay within the parameters of the agreed upon, negotiated TREATY. 

• Like 3

River

It's a shitty land anyway, it's deserted, the farmers left and they lost a lot of money over it.. you can't do anything with that except for agriculture but the land and the climate is not good for that..

Anyway, the 2 people who signed this deal are gone now, I don't think they need to extended it.. especially not with the current shitty Israeli government.

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Like 1

RAMROD
28 minutes ago, River said:

especially not with the current shitty Israeli government.

Oh? In what way? I thought the economy are stable there?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ IMMORTALIS ♥ VITIUM ♥ ADORATIO ♥ SORROWFUL HYSTERIA ♥

River
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Oh? In what way? I thought the economy are stable there?

It’s more because this government is too nationalist and make decisions from this point of view and not because it’s really the best for the country..

the economy is stable but good only for the rich, everyone is with a minus in the bank and lives with many loans because the salary is not enough.. Netanyahu needs to go, he’s like a mini Trump but smarter..

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Thanks 1

Mr Mirko

out of nowhere:

FREE PALESTINE

SAVE ARMENIA

dude those ancient lands are dying out of their authoritative regime's and well one  British made 1947 land

be thankful were you are monsters. Imagine living out there and being a little monster ugh

Edited by Mr Mirko

Mr Mirko
3 hours ago, tomsches said:

RAMA RAMA DING DONG AHAHAHAHH