đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ASIB grossed $201M worldwide!

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

TheSlash
1 hour ago, Curunir said:

for the amount of people living there germany should get its sh*t together and go watch ASIB :grr:

Reveal hidden contents

jk :sara:

Hide contents

a little :neyde:

I did so don't judge me :triggered: 

Spoiler

jk :sara: 

Spoiler

a little :neyde:

Spoiler

:derpga:  :trollga:  :stalkga:  :kara: 

Ew, David!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

This movie has exceeded my expectations on every possible level.

Slay :legend:

P.S. Sorry but I'm not seeing it in theatre again. Going to the movies is expensive nowadays y'all. 

Wet Fire
7 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I can’t imagine it would be a hit in India because of Bollywood and Aashiqui is basically the Indian version of ASIB.

I get that. But not a single cinema hall in my state is showing it. That is too much lol

witchcocktor

ASIB is getting it's debut in Japan this week during Tokyo Film Festival. Gaga needs to get her ass to Japan and promote the **** out of the movie, she did that with Joanne for gods sake so she better do it for this project.

Hopefully it can pass American Sniper (needs to reach $400 million)

Then it would be Bradley Cooper's biggest film in a lead role, biggest film excluding voice acting, and second biggest film overall (behind a small part in Avengers)

The significance of that is haters and stans of other artists cannot attribute the success to Bradley. They can't say "oh well she's starring alongside an A List actor, of course she'll have success". If this is Bradley's biggest film then the success is as much LG as it is Bradley.

On 10/21/2018 at 9:08 PM, LaLuna said:

This movie has exceeded my expectations on every possible level.

Slay :legend:

P.S. Sorry but I'm not seeing it in theatre again. Going to the movies is expensive nowadays y'all. 

Where do you live? Lots of theaters have $5 specials on Tuesdays.

LaLuna
12 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Where do you live? Lots of theaters have $5 specials on Tuesdays.

I live in Quebec, and yeah, we do have specials on Tuesdays but I don't go to the theatre on weekdays. I don't know, I guess it's not that expensive, but I don't like paying to see the same movie more than once at the theatre. The last time I did that was when Titanic came out :laughga: But I'm definitely buying ASIB when it comes out on DVD.

androiduser
2 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

The significance of that is haters and stans of other artists cannot attribute the success to Bradley. They can't say "oh well she's starring alongside an A List actor, of course she'll have success". If this is Bradley's biggest film then the success is as much LG as it is Bradley.

and if not, does it prove the opposite to you?

19 minutes ago, androiduser said:

and if not, does it prove the opposite to you?

To me? Nope. The Oscar is my priority. I'm just speaking about stan world.

LeJudas
On 10/21/2018 at 11:44 AM, funkyhaus said:

Nearly 

Must I do eat a pineapple to understand a banana

Pen + pineapple = :oprah:?

well bohemian rhapsody made £1.62m on opening night which was a Wednesday so i have a feeling it will beat ASIB this weekend in the UK  

8 minutes ago, warrentw said:

well bohemian rhapsody made £1.62m on opening night which was a Wednesday so i have a feeling it will beat ASIB this weekend in the UK  

Yeah but I think it will be front loaded for a week and then fade out, reviews are rotten and word of mouth won’t be strong like ASIB 

Archived