Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Haunting of Hill House

Coop

Featured Posts

f687a78765734d085793736ce3d354afe658dc5e

The Haunting of Hill House is a modern reimagining of Shirley Jackson's legendary novel of the same name, about five siblings who grew up in the most famous haunted house in America. Now adults, they're reunited by the suicide of their youngest sister, which forces them to finally confront the ghosts of their own pasts... some which lurk in their minds... and some which may really be lurking in the shadows of the iconic Hill House.

Rotten Tomatoes: 91% (Critics), 92% (Audience Score)

IMDb: 9.1

I'm currently on episode 5 and the show is amazing! Has any of you seen it so far? If yes, share your thoughts. If no, then I strongly recommend you watch it if you're into horror genre!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read somewhere that many people were throwing up and passing out from how scary this show is and then there's me who's sat on the edge of my seat loving every minute of it 

hausofcy

I just watched the first episodes yesterday. This is the kind of horror that gives me shivers through my whole body. I prefer this 1000x over some jump scares. I was so glad my best friend stayed over cause we were both terrified tbh

🇯🇵

Gagz4Gaga

I just finished episode 7. I live alone in my apartment so I watch until 2 am and I’m ****ing scared but couldn’t stop watching :huntyga:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Cavadour

I binged it. Good moments here and there. Fine acting. But overall I'll stick with 1963 Robert Wise's The Haunting. Forget the '99 remake with Zeta-Jones. A nice cameo of Russ Tamblyn (from the 1963 cast) as the doctor in the Netflix series though...

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

A Real Panda

I've only watched until episode 7. Still going to watch the rest of it later. Its definitely good. Episode 5 got me shook about who the bent neck lady was.

This show is amazing. I haven't been this invested in a show for a while.

My review for those who finished the show:

<spoiler> I do think the finale feels a bit like AHS: Murder House. The show peaks at episode 5 and the later half of the season seems to build up to something epic but the last night is really underwhelming to me. But I did really enjoy the show and would gladly give it a 8.5 rating. </spoiler>

Gagz4Gaga
8 minutes ago, ManilaMonster said:

Episode 5 got me shook about who the bent neck lady was.

That was both shocking and super sad at the same time. :cryga:

nostalgia’s for geeks

MonsterOfficial

It got better at episode 4 and whew ! I don't really scream when watching horror flicks but this one made me scream at our living room 

exorcise my mind

Gagz4Gaga
28 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I couldn't even finish the first episode, the first half seemed eternal and I got bored :neyde:

Kind of all over the place during episode 1 but I kind of liked how they constructed the plot based on each children’s story arcs at first. 1-5 were incredibly good.

nostalgia’s for geeks

13 minutes ago, eggyolk said:

This show is amazing. I haven't been this invested in a show for a while.

My review for those who finished the show:

your spoiler didn't work, can you please edit it :) 

Archived