Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

I don't think we should be saying the Gaga/Kendrick single will be huge or not considering the fact that we haven't heard the song yet...

Americano

Shell be #1 next week. Huge single for her.

I don't think we should be saying the Gaga/Kendrick single will be huge or not considering the fact that we haven't heard the song yet...

Just like people asking if ARTPOP will be a bigger era than BTW. Like, how can anyone guess if no one knows what the album itself sounds like?

Arturo

That's rather low considering her debut.

But rather high considering not even 1 copy of her single sales are included in that.

It's purely airplay

boysboysboys

poor thing, but that's better than GGW, so :hor:

:P

Anyways, Interscope/Universal, pleasepleaseplease learn from how Team Swift handled Taylor's new single!

Shell be #1 next week. Huge single for her.

Just like people asking if ARTPOP will be a bigger era than BTW. Like, how can anyone guess if no one knows what the album itself sounds like?

Do you think it will be a major 2012 hit, though? Like Gotye or CMM?

Agree.

Arturo

:P

Anyways, Interscope/Universal, pleasepleaseplease learn from how Team Swift handled Taylor's new single!

Do you think it will be a major 2012 hit, though? Like Gotye or CMM?

Agree.

I don't think it'll be big like Gotye or CMM

Maybe big like Starships

boysboysboys

I can already imagine the song.

"oo ooo dat diq is growing ooo ooo drop dat ***. bang it bang bang it down low girl suck dis diq like a chicken bone~~"

and then perty perty perty vomit perty perty perty vomit.

:omfgaga: :omfgaga: :omfgaga: :omfgaga: :omfgaga:

HybridWarhol

I can already imagine the song.

"oo ooo dat diq is growing ooo ooo drop dat ***. bang it bang bang it down low girl suck dis diq like a chicken bone~~"

and then perty perty perty vomit perty perty perty vomit.

:dies: :rofl:

Taylor'll be #2 next week.

Bookmark this post (like I told ya'll to, the post where I said 'The Fame Kingdom' will be the title of Gaga's new album).Gnpm9.jpg

Arturo

Taylor'll be #2 next week.

Bookmark this post (like I told ya'll to, the post where I said 'The Fame Kingdom' will be the title of Gaga's new album).Gnpm9.jpg

Gurl, you & I (:lolgaga:) both know that it's going to fly to #1 in its 2nd week of charting

Just be happy it didn't debut at #1 :cheerup:

hausofmike

Taylor will no doubt hit #1. Sales of around 600k and good airplay. Both higher than Biebers. No doubt going to #1

Regarding ARTPOP, we'll be lucky if it sells the same or near BTW's sales seeing that album sales are decreasing at a large rate continuously. Basically, if the album manages to sell close to or reaches 5-6 million copies, I hope to dear God no one comes crawling up and calling it a flop, because I think that 5 or 6 million copies is a respectable amount of sales and people shouldn't be like OMG ARTPOP IS FLOPPING JUST LIKE BTW! *cue pre-pubescent type tantrum* I am ready to defend ARTPOP to the depths of hell if necessary.

Sorry for being of topic. :laughga:

Back to charts again, I think Taylor will debut at #1 because there is no song that is as dominant as hers right now SALES-WISE. Airplay and streaming might be her weak point, but seeing that industry predictions indicate over 500K sales or near 600K, I think Taylor has #1 on lock. Plus, it's getting healthy radio updates (we'll see how rolling effect changes that soon).

Arturo

Regarding ARTPOP, we'll be lucky if it sells the same or near BTW's sales seeing that album sales are decreasing at a large rate continuously. Basically, if the album manages to sell close to or reaches 5-6 million copies, I hope to dear God no one comes crawling up and calling it a flop, because I think that 5 or 6 million copies is a respectable amount of sales and people shouldn't be like OMG ARTPOP IS FLOPPING JUST LIKE BTW! *cue pre-pubescent type tantrum* I am ready to defend ARTPOP to the depths of hell if necessary.

Sorry for being of topic. :laughga:

Back to charts again, I think Taylor will debut at #1 because there is no song that is as dominant as hers right now SALES-WISE. Airplay and streaming might be her weak point, but seeing that industry predictions indicate over 500K sales or near 600K, I think Taylor has #1 on lock. Plus, it's getting healthy radio updates (we'll see how rolling effect changes that soon).

Don't worry, as long as her singles do well, people won't be b---hing about album sales :nacho:

And I'm sure her album can at least sell 6M WW again.

Look at Adele. If 22M people bought that, I don't see why 6M wouldn't buy ARTPOP if it's as good or better than BTW

Yup, Avril is slaying with her new single. It'll definitely go #1

Archived