💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney "Domination" LV Residency Tour Announced!

Emakku

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7982BRICK

So people are saying that Britney is going to be the highest paid artist  in Las Vegas but isn't Gaga getting paid 1 million a show I'm confused.

StarstruckIllusion

What tour? It’s a residency. she’s not going anywhere 

Regina George
21 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

:awkney: I just wish she would release an album and do the right promo for it. I don't have anything against her residencies, but that's what she does lately, only that :awkney:

Facts check:

1. Britney has bipolar disorder and is medicated for it all the time.

2. By having bipolar disorder her anxiety is on a whole another level.

3. Britney has been under conservatorship for more than 10 years. 

4. She has been battling for custody with her ex husband over their two sons for ages and just agreed to gove him a lot more money for basically doing nothing. 

5. Britney is over fame and it’s pretty obvious.

6. She feels safe in Vegas and it gives her chance to be with only people that have unconditional love for her and who will always be there for her - her sons. 

If you take all this in consideration- you will be happy that she is still alive, well, releasing ANY new music and performing. 

Reject False Icons

For a second I thought the event was going to be like "This Is It" and then retirement. 

Even though she will only do residencies, I guess it's better than retiring :trollga: ...

PlastiscGuy
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Facts check:

4. She has been battling for custody with her ex husband over their two sons for ages and just agreed to gove him a lot more money for basically doing nothing. 

6. She feels safe in Vegas and it gives her chance to be with only people that have unconditional love for her and who will always be there for her - her sons. 

If you take all this in consideration- you will be happy that she is still alive, well, releasing ANY new music and performing. 

Damn, I didn't know part of what you said. I'm not a B-Army (I think that's how her fans are called?) I just enjoy her music a lot and it kind of sucks we can't enjoy the experience much more than just streaming it.

Sorry if I offended you in someway :ohno:

PG.

vinster13
42 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

The promo poster SNAPPED :legend:

Only a legend like Britney could shut down the entire Vegas strip for a residency announcement, pop up for 60 seconds and disappear into a getaway vehicle, and not say a word while doing it :huntyga:

ONG YOIR BACK I Missed u sis

Luna Lovegood
1 hour ago, Antonoff said:

the cover is so fanmade it hurts :toofunny:

Enigma says Hi

luna’s advocate

1 hour ago, Antonoff said:

the cover is so fanmade it hurts :toofunny:

Literally giving me Abroad vibes, a fan made album that’s been out for years. It’s uncanny

Abroad-Fan-Made-cover.jpg

Regina George
1 hour ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Damn, I didn't know part of what you said. I'm not a B-Army (I think that's how her fans are called?) I just enjoy her music a lot and it kind of sucks we can't enjoy the experience much more than just streaming it.

Sorry if I offended you in someway :ohno:

Don’t worry you didn’t offend me.. I just would like for people to understand that not everything is black and white.. 

Bradley
2 hours ago, 7982BRICK said:

So people are saying that Britney is going to be the highest paid artist  in Las Vegas but isn't Gaga getting paid 1 million a show I'm confused.

According to reports, Britney is getting roughly more than $500,000 per show while Gaga is getting more than $1 million per show.

Although I thought revenue is dependent on the turnout? How could they determine the revenue per night this early?

Sandrology
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Facts check:

I knew mostly about her struggles and her well-being, but at this point I think she should do a hiatus and focus on her life outside of fame. She did Vegas and a small world tour, she didn't had to do another residency.

She seems in a better place right now but she's still not recovered and I'm still worried about her.

Archived