Apple Music
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
celeb

Britney "Domination" LV Residency Tour Announced!

Featured Posts

Polupojava

Britney Spears has just had an amazing announcement of her upcoming Las Vegas residency tour called "Domination".

The tour will start in February 2019. Ticket sale will start next Friday, October 26 at 10am PT.

• LMAO 11
  • Love 3

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

receipts? :poot:

They just had a livestream about it. 

"Crash Through The Surface, Where They Can't Hurt Us"
  • Like 1

Mister Gaga

Give me that bondage, hyper sexualized britney that i love :vegas:

Edited by Mister Gaga
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

River

Dominate me daddy whip-sm.gif

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • LMAO 1

Enzo
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

They just had a livestream about it. 

nvm I just saw :poot: 

Sharyu

Please don't tell me the rest of her career will be her performing at Vegas residencies, meanwhile her albums full of bops flop.

Warrior of the Monkey, Killing Peacefully
  • Like 10
  • LMAO 1

ReginaGeorge

I honestly don’t understand why people react to everything Britney related with “LMAO”? Like new generations really don’t know who Britney Spears is and that without Britney Spears pop music would probably end it’s reign long before Gaga? I honestly don’t understand why it’s funny when woman who has successfully stayed relevant for 20 years announces her Vegas residency?  

EDIT: childish behavior and hating for no reason is something we all can always see on GGD.. Oh never change people who have no valid arguments and can oly react with “LMAO”.. 

Edited by ReginaGeorge
  • Like 23
  • LMAO 13
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Tyler Henry
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I honestly don’t understand why people react to everything Britney related with “LMAO”? Like new generations really don’t know who Britney Spears is and that without Britney Spears pop music would probably end it’s reign long before Gaga? I honestly don’t understand why it’s funny when woman who has successfully stayed relevant for 20 years announces her Vegas residency? @TimisaMonster @PlastiscGuy

THIS! they do the same thing with other legendary acts like Mariah as well

• Like 5
  • LMAO 4

Saint Hollywood

The promo poster SNAPPED :legend:

Only a legend like Britney could shut down the entire Vegas strip for a residency announcement, pop up for 60 seconds and disappear into a getaway vehicle, and not say a word while doing it :huntyga:

• Like 8
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

ReginaGeorge
18 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Please don't tell me the rest of her career will be her performing at Vegas residencies, meanwhile her albums full of bops flop.

But she just finished her sold out tour... :saladga: She wouldn’t have toured anyways during those two years she’ll be in Vegas 

PlastiscGuy
8 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I honestly don’t understand why people react to everything Britney related with “LMAO”? Like new generations really don’t know who Britney Spears is and that without Britney Spears pop music would probably end it’s reign long before Gaga? I honestly don’t understand why it’s funny when woman who has successfully stayed relevant for 20 years announces her Vegas residency? @TimisaMonster @PlastiscGuy

:awkney: I just wish she would release an album and do the right promo for it. I don't have anything against her residencies, but that's what she does lately, only that :awkney:

PG.
  • Thanks 4

KatieJudasGaga4

I'm gonna go anyways....Britney was my first Queen before Gaga came around so.....she better perform (You Drive Me) Crazy and Stronger :grr:

And I think its time to perform Heaven On Earth (Or the whole Blackout Album)

"Crash Through The Surface, Where They Can't Hurt Us"
  • Like 1

Antonoff

the cover is so fanmade it hurts :toofunny:

... and now i just sit in silence.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2