Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'I'll Never Love Again' Music Video

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller

noooo.... Let shallow have its full run. And isn't it clear that people are eating up Always Remember Us this way? 

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serial Chiller
33 minutes ago, Gagally said:

I hope it is the extended version w/o Jack - that version is creepy and poorly cut. I was hoping for ARUTW.

Delete this. THAT cut to Jack harvested buckets of tear in the theatres. 

I really hope they release Exclusive Footage and Behind The Scenes for the video. I've seen Bradley and Gaga kissing on a motorcycle (which seemed to be off set) 
I want to feel the sparks and chemistry they've all been raving about.

IMHO the movie had me too shook. 

LeJudas

Maybe they'll just use the scenes where Brad mentions that hes writing the song, then the scene at the piano where he sings it to her. 

However I'm not sure if using the actual ending would spoil anything, or it might make people want to get the whole story. Who knows? :shrug:

3 hours ago, M Monstre said:

But isn't INLA their other big song? It's never been confirmed, but I guess everyone has always assumed that Shallow and I'll Never Love Again were like the two "singles" from this era and that everything else (i.e. Look What I Found and its music video) were like "promo singles." It does seem like it's a bit too soon.

That said, maybe they're trying to get ARUTW or ISA? for their "second single."

I think Little Monsters are the ones that recognize this as the "other" big song because we know the emotional connection that Gaga has to it. It is a great song too tho!

TropicOfCANCER

This fine and dandy but can y’all imagine how much more slayage would be happening if Gaga and Bradley went on a few shows and performed these songs? At the very least Gaga could be doing solo versions of shallow here and there 

Monster7

I'm here for that music video to be released everywhere not only in AM

INLA deserves Shallow level of success:tony:

MaryJaneHolland

What's with her obsession with Apple Music tho? :air: She did the same thing with John Wayne and it killed they hype for the video imo :air:

Archived