💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'I'll Never Love Again' Music Video

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

JazzGa

READY FOR ALL OF MY AUNTIES TO SOB TO THIS SONG AT MY GRANDMA'S FUNERAL THIS WEEKEND :legend:

I WILL GET MY GIRL THAT PROMO :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy

It's not that I'm not happy nor excited, I am. I just wish they would have waited a little bit longer to release it.

PG.

I hope they filmed a video which is different from the movie. Like a simple video with Gaga singing the song sort of like MTN Xmas version

FullPsychotic

I don't think it's too early cause the youtube video for INLA has more than 9,1 million views. It's time to give a proper music video before it's too late. They could do the same in the next months with ARUTW and ITA. There so much material in this soundtrack and each song deserves spotlight, non only shallow or INLA.

And honestly I hope Gaga will release a video for Heal me at some point, some scenes could be about the movie and other with Gaga herself, like Whitney Houston did for I am every woman.

Heal me is my favourite of the pop songs in the soundtrack and the one with more YouTube views too.

FRANK1991

that's great but hopefully they don't spoil the movie tho...

coz that last scene is emotional and beautiful and shouldn't be on youtube when the movie is still playing in cinemas

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

I was hoping they’d do ARUTW first, and then INLA, but if it works it works. We had doubts for Interscope but they did smart with Shallow, so I hope they know what they’re doing now.

3 points in and ready for more

I hope it is just the last bit of the movie with the studio ending as it is why I was hoping would be an extra in the dvd 

YourCureness

There's nothing really spoilery about that scene though. They can cut her lines before she sang the song. Then they  just release the whole performance of INLA that they shot, edit out the Jackson Maine part. 

SHALLOW
34 minutes ago, chiuga said:

I hope they filmed a video which is different from the movie. Like a simple video with Gaga singing the song sort of like MTN Xmas version

Ain't gonna happen sis. But there'll probably be deleted scenes

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, Scathach said:

...which would be great 

Hide contents

Bradley's part is heartbreaking and shouldn't be left out

They are promoting the extended version probably.  That's one of the most important scenes in the movie, and they shouldn't spoil it like that.  It's just gonna be like Look What I Found with more footage.

• Admin changed the title to I'll Never Love Again MV tomorrow

Archived