💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'I'll Never Love Again' Music Video

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, Kenzo said:

They edited it terribly. Way too much. Should've stuck as a one take for the most part like the movie. It felt like her performance was constantly being interrupted by these clips that we've already seen a million times.

If you want to see her permormance just go see the movie, but this is a music video, what's the point to see exact same thing in MV as in the movie

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Kenzo said:

They edited it terribly. Way too much. Should've stuck as a one take for the most part like the movie. It felt like her performance was constantly being interrupted by these clips that we've already seen a million times.

If you want to see her permormance just go see the movie, but this is a music video, what's the point to see exact same thing in MV as in the movie

crisTEAne
15 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

Still waiting for it to be online on VEVO/YouTube ... 

me too. i want to share it on fb so bad :selena: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Chuckles
3 hours ago, Mikw said:

Is it ever going to be put on YT?  I don't like having to sign up for anything just to watch one video

Maybe after the nominations are announced

FrankGutz
On 10/18/2018 at 8:13 AM, Drin Lon said:

Why the **** is it an apple music exclusive debut

talent and quality tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Queen Gloria

As we wait (endlessly) for it to show up on YT, can we take a second to appreciate legend Lea Salonga performing INLA? She's an amazing singer, I just found this browsing through videos. Sorry if this was already posted.

Archived