Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has anyone seen this movie?

Notget

Featured Posts

I tried to after watching the "depression trilogy" by the same director (amazing movies, you should check them out), but I just wasn't feeling it and stopped. Is it as good as they say it is?

Pacify Him
10 minutes ago, MrA said:

I tried to after watching the "depression trilogy" by the same director (amazing movies, you should check them out), but I just wasn't feeling it and stopped. Is it as good as they say it is?

The ending is the most devastating ending in the history of films

OT: Yes. I’ve watched it a couple times as not only a fan of Björksus, but also a fan of Lars’ works. Both continue to inspire me :applause: to this day and for as long as I live. This sad musical will have a special in my archives and in my heart :diane:

I’m getting on your nerves

1 hour ago, Pacify Him said:

The ending is the most devastating ending in the history of films

OT: Yes. I’ve watched it a couple times as not only a fan of Björksus, but also a fan of Lars’ works. Both continue to inspire me :applause: to this day and for as long as I live. This sad musical will have a special in my archives and in my heart :diane:

Omg wait I didn't even realize that was Björk lmaoo. I guess I'll watch it if you say it's that good!

your lifes are not complete until you watch it. the way emersed herself in it. she is an amazing human being to truly connect so profoundly she becames another person.

my profound sadness that shell never try "acting again". She just needs to find a compromise, shell still slay

Pacify Him
1 hour ago, MrA said:

Omg wait I didn't even realize that was Björk lmaoo. I guess I'll watch it if you say it's that good!

Prepare to be depressed and crushed, darling :giggle::applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived