đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney reportedly lands deal for $507,000 per show for new residency

Gimme More

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

Damn. I knew this was coming and was hoping to see Britney and Gaga the same weekend but since they're sharing the same theater that will never be possible.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

Well, i'm seeing Gaga on Oct 25 and hopefully Britney has a show around those days so I can see her too. Not very excited because she lipsynchs, but she is the definition of an icon and i can't die without seeing her. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Bradley
3 hours ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

How much will Gaga make per show so she can beat the record?

Initial reports are saying more than $1 million per night, but I think that also depends on turnout.

Bradley
3 hours ago, ilgkp said:

she is rumored to score 100 millions for her vegas residency

so more than 3 millions per show 

That is not true.

It's more than $1 million per night.

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Well, i'm seeing Gaga on Oct 25 and hopefully Britney has a show around those days so I can see her too. Not very excited because she lipsynchs, she is the definition of an icon and i can't die without seeing her. 

Sorry but she really isn't. :toofunny:

That word gets thrown around too easily these days. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

Sorry but she really isn't. :toofunny:

That word gets thrown around too easily these days. 

You're not the one to deny that

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

6 hours ago, Gimme More said:

they both seem like big fans of each other!

i still hope for a duet one day! I'm sure Gaga's show will do amazing like Piece of Me and will break records. I wouldn't be surprised if she does better than Britney if I'm honest (i love britney and she is my favourite pop star) but i'd be happy for Gaga!

I followed Britney for a few years at the very start of her career, and the same for Madonna.  But, tbh, I like most other genres more than pop and I tire of following most pop singers after a while, but I wish them all the best.  I find that many pop stars are very nice people, and that's important to me.  Now, besides Gaga, the pop stars I would travel to see in concert are Kesha, Ariana, Little Mix, Niall, and Charlie.  I hope Britney slays in Vegas, and I think it would be great if she and Gaga could get together from time to time while they are both there.

I live outside the space time continuum.

aaronyoji

wow i wonder if drag queens could ever make the same rate, considering they also lip sync to pop songs and wear outlandish costumes.

sorry, that was offensive to the wit that goes into a drag show, I actually get entertained lol. 

Archived