đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

rodrigouuu

what usb ?

Is the same as the Born This Way album one, but it has nothing on it,  and i believe that is smaller than the album one.

rodrigouuu

If you have LMZ, do you get your merch before or after the show?

Don't worry, from what I saw the tour books are just stills of videos from the BTW era.

Yes, i've seen some videos of monsters showing the BTWball tour book on youtube, but anyway i really wanted it!. I love tour books, and I always wanted to get one, i tried to get the Monster Ball one when it was on Gaga's web store, but it was quite expensive (for me). and then it was the BTWball one, but they didn't bring it to my country   :toofunny:

Edited by YoyooArratia

somechick

I was walking through downtown like three weeks ago and saw it hanging in of one of the buildings. I then figured out who was in charge of advertisements in downtown, got in contact with them and asked if I could have a copy. They said "Sure!" and once they were taken down they emailed me and said that I could come pick it up! :giveup: It's so pretty in real life!

Oh really cool that they emailed you about it! Im waiting to see some posters up in melb. I might just have to appropriate one.

I had $300 for merchandise in NYC & only got the Swinefest shirt cuz it was the only medium shirt left. I ended up treating myself to a bunch of **** on Fifth Ave the following day.

And noooooow the slayage of merchandise? I can't. Im ordering my poster and Slay shirt next week. Hopefully my LMZ package comes before AC so I know what not to buy twice.

somechick

I had $300 for merchandise in NYC & only got the Swinefest shirt cuz it was the only medium shirt left. I ended up treating myself to a bunch of **** on Fifth Ave the following day.

And noooooow the slayage of merchandise? I can't. Im ordering my poster and Slay shirt next week. Hopefully my LMZ package comes before AC so I know what not to buy twice.

hahaha I know...they have to put better merch up after the first shows. I'm lucky I'll get to buy some more in July and I feel more inclined to buy some of the new shirts - they look alright.

hahaha I know...they have to put better merch up after the first shows. I'm lucky I'll get to buy some more in July and I feel more inclined to buy some of the new shirts - they look alright.

Right! I was expecting everything to be in place for the NYC show.

drinkmytears

LMZ:

bag

laminate

bubble gun

hardcover program

somechick

I wonder if the apz pack is the same as the lmz one.

Right! I was expecting everything to be in place for the NYC show.

Apparently not :noparty: at least u can get more in ac. :)