Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

dfghuer5

Does Joannes still sell the Jo keychain? if they do, would I be able to pay someone and they buy it for me? im really desperate for it

Luckystef8

Does Joannes still sell the Jo keychain? if they do, would I be able to pay someone and they buy it for me? im really desperate for it

no, i got the last one they said sorry

GagaStefi

no, i got the last one they said sorry

yea i was looking for it when i went there but they didnt have it, but i bought the a Lunchbox instead !

TheQueen

Selling 2x V71, Monster Ball V2 programme, Scents magazine and Dare magazine. Also selling Heartbeats 2.0 white, sealed.

Mail me offers if you're interested, I don't want a lot, just trying to earn some money fast for something!

• 2 weeks later...
DanielKCarey

i want the marry the night shirt just to show the cocnert i was going to go to 

This person is selling the MTN shirt (along with any other shirt from the tour) - http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=Born+This+Way+Ball&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_ssn=tshirtgods&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.XLady+Gaga.TRS0&_nkw=Lady+Gaga&_sacat=0

Scroll down until you find it! :)

Edited by TheARTPOPHooker
artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

seashellbikini

I have the tour book, but I wish I had the BTW allover sweatshirt. Ugh, it's just so beautiful!!

seashellbikini

Daenerys

I'm still dying for the damn BTWB tour programme.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys

Why is it so rare?

I was counting on it being at my show in Los Angeles but it wasn't :cry: I've been wanting it since I seen it when she started in Seoul!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

guys that born this way sweater

BGCMLG13.JPG

is there anywhere at all where i cant buy it still? i only have money now after many concerts and holidays :flop: