Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

ARTPOP Gypsy

Anything else with the GH package besides the bag and the foam monster paw? Drives me crazy that they change merch when they get here.

drinkmytears

No tour programme? What kind of sick joke is this? :cryga:

I need that in my life, since my show is in a 2days! :noparty:

I know! :yes: You're iconic tbh! ;)

No, all the merch is still there except the meat shirt.

Does anyone know how long the merch stands stay open? If I plan on buying a lot of stuff should I buy it before the show and hold on to it all or wait until after the show?

CyanLights

Does anyone know how long the merch stands stay open? If I plan on buying a lot of stuff should I buy it before the show and hold on to it all or wait until after the show?

i havent been to the ball yet but i would recommend buying it then holding on to it. cause i have read many stories of people waiting until after the show and then their merch was sold out or they didnt have the right sizes left. are you going to be in the pit?

i havent been to the ball yet but i would recommend buying it then holding on to it. cause i have read many stories of people waiting until after the show and then their merch was sold out or they didnt have the right sizes left. are you going to be in the pit?

As of now I have reserved seating but I am hoping to get a GA ticket. If I do would I even be able to leave and buy merch? I was gonna go all out and buy as much as possible but I found it's hard keeping up with stuff during a concert like that.

CyanLights

As of now I have reserved seating but I am hoping to get a GA ticket. If I do would I even be able to leave and buy merch? I was gonna go all out and buy as much as possible but I found it's hard keeping up with stuff during a concert like that.

ahh i see >.< well i actually dont know about the GA pit too much i have heard multiple stories. :/ many people bought a bag with them and stuffed everything in there and then asked one of the guards by the barrier to leave it by there. but it all depends. i remember for my friends monster ball she bought a string bad and put everything in there and was fine in the pit. and i had a reserved seat and just put everything underneath the seat. how much are you planning on buying?

ahh i see >.< well i actually dont know about the GA pit too much i have heard multiple stories. :/ many people bought a bag with them and stuffed everything in there and then asked one of the guards by the barrier to leave it by there. but it all depends. i remember for my friends monster ball she bought a string bad and put everything in there and was fine in the pit. and i had a reserved seat and just put everything underneath the seat. how much are you planning on buying?

Yeah, at the Femme Fatale Tour I only bought a poster and had problems keeping it under my seat because I was paranoid someone would either step on it or try and take it from under my feet during the show (I was standing the entire time). I am saving up my money so I kinda wanna buy probably one of everything or just a whole lot of stuff so I was wanting to wait until after the show so I can shop and then leave rather than keep up with it during the show. I don't think I'm gonna buy any clothing just like program, lunchbox, bandages, and other things.

A lot of the shirts were $40. The sweaters were $80. The Gagacorn stickers were $10, the MTN cartoon and BTW cartoon air fresheners were $5, the 3 different lunchpales they had were $35 each (no MTN ones). The glowy headband bows were either $15 or $16.

And that's all I really paid attention to regarding prices. I did see the pearls, the glowy "Born This Way" triangle sign-stick-thingy, the meat bandages, a poster, the terry cloth wristband, skeleton socks, and the telephone bag.

I was really disapointed they didn't have souviner programs. I collect those things religiously.

How big were the air fresheners?