Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

Gagz

It would've been nice to have the dates or atleast the year on back of tour shirts like last tour had

The tour dates are on the backs of the shirts, with the exceptions of 3.

ChicaSkas

Oh DO want!

BGCTLG178.JPG

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

LiseDilling

Does any of you have a measurement of the SLAY t-shirt (the width in centimeters)? The last official mercy t-shirt I bought was a L and it was enormous, and they only had the SLAY one left at my last ARTPOP Ball, so I would like to hurry the next time and know which size I'm going after. It would be a great help  :wub:

BadKidMonster

The tour dates are on the backs of the shirts, with the exceptions of 3.

The dates of each show are on the three main tour date shirts?

Lana Winters

Does any of you have a measurement of the SLAY t-shirt (the width in centimeters)? The last official mercy t-shirt I bought was a L and it was enormous, and they only had the SLAY one left at my last ARTPOP Ball, so I would like to hurry the next time and know which size I'm going after. It would be a great help :wub:

I bought it in a large and it's kinda big on me. My Koons statue shirt is the same size and fits perfect as it's made from a different brand. They are both 100% cotton so shrinking will happen but the Slay and Yassss shirts run big.

Premonition

Is there anyone out there going to an upcoming concert that would get a fellow Monster a tour program?  I will pay for shipping, etc....I went to the opening night in Ft Lauderdale and they were not available.  Please help!

Please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you!
Shannon

SpadesToStart

Hey, I just went to the artRAVE in St. Paul last night, and while they had no "Lady F*cking Gay Gay" shirts, they were selling "Lady F*cking Gaga" shirts.  Just putting that out there.

sourpunk

Hey, I just went to the artRAVE in St. Paul last night, and while they had no "Lady F*cking Gay Gay" shirts, they were selling "Lady F*cking Gaga" shirts.  Just putting that out there.

Is gay marriage legal in St. Paul? Maybe that is a factor?

SpadesToStart

Is gay marriage legal in St. Paul? Maybe that is a factor?

No it's not that.  Minneapolis/St. Paul is very gay friendly.  I don't know what it is.  It seems like at some shows you can get the ones that say "gay gay", at some you can get the ones that say "gaga", and some shows have neither of the "f*cking" shirts :/

sourpunk

No it's not that.  Minneapolis/St. Paul is very gay friendly.  I don't know what it is.  It seems like at some shows you can get the ones that say "gay gay", at some you can get the ones that say "gaga", and some shows have neither of the "f*cking" shirts :/

Maybe they are just trying to make each show special. Sorta how the roseland merch was only available there.