Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

KadeLindsay12

Like the BTWB?  I hope the quality is better than the stuff already in the Gaga store online. .

Yea! I loved the cartoon merch for the BTWBall, but I want something new and fresh for artRAVE!

How long after the first concert is her merch put on her store? or maybe it gets put on the day of  :eek:

Most of it's not up till long after the tour's done. Some shirts get thrown up but the whole lot's never put up that soon.

Jacques

Bmvih7OIAAAQ9iN.jpg

This is apparently tour merch!  As soon as we get loads of HQ photos I'll put together a guide like I did for the BTWB (front page of this thread!)

Live4DaApplause

I have a photo of some of the merchandise. It's on my twitter. I can't post photos on here from my iPhone. If someone could copy it and link it here, it would be appreciated. @Twerkin4Welfare

CatelynnMarie

I have a photo of some of the merchandise. It's on my twitter. I can't post photos on here from my iPhone. If someone could copy it and link it here, it would be appreciated. @Twerkin4Welfare

20r0fhw.jpg

GagaStefi

Are You There ? Do You Mind Posting More Pictures ?

Flippy

I'm going to start saving up my money to buy all of that merchandise :giveup: I need more pictures though! :cryga:

I'll have enough by June 3rd! :hor: specially if I save up my tips

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

dfghuer5

Should a new thread be started for the artRAVE merchandise? Instead of just carrying it on from the BTWB thread :)

Kayla

Should a new thread be started for the artRAVE merchandise? Instead of just carrying it on from the BTWB thread :)

That's a good idea. Someone who will update the OP with the merch should make it. 

GagaStefi

That's a good idea. Someone who will update the OP with the merch should make it. 

I'll Update The Op If You Guys Want :)

dfghuer5

I'll Update The Op If You Guys Want :)

So is it staying in this thread? :)