💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

Yeah they had one poster. I wanted to put one in my card but there was just one for sell.

I ordered the Middle Finger Ring on the 13th january and they shipped it on the 14th and now over a month later i still didn't receive it.

They are ****in con artists. I would have bought everything at the show except they didn't let us buy merch and I didn't want to leave my spot after waiting 4 days

BadHeavyMetalQueen

I wish they'd post all this stuff on the UK store. It's so expensive to ship from the US one! :/

OMG MTE :giveup:

ARTPOP Gypsy

They had the poster?! Crap, I want that! :( I didn't see it at my show and I really didn't want to hold onto it in the Pit anyway.

Edited by Addicted2Gaga

Daenerys

I was charged $40 for shipping. Da fuq? Then they said i'll get a confirmation email shortly and 4 days later i still havent received any type of email from them besides the merch ads. I have no clue wth is going on.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

SimonVenekeo

Don't dare you eBay, tempting me with this.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/BORN-THIS-WAY-BALL-TOUR-PROGRAMME-BOOK-RARE-LADY-GAGA-/271159814035?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item3f22626793&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1136

Got my merch this morning! :party:

Skeleton Gagacorn

BTWB Promo Tee

BTWB Lunchbox

BTW Air Freshener

G.O.A.T. Towel

I can post pictures of any and all of these things if anyone needs them.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

ChicaSkas

If anyone has an extra triangle wand, I'll buy it from you :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk