💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

rubytuesday

I really hope she plans on adding all of the tour merch to the store, especially given the cancellations :(

I also selfishly wish she plans on providing a discount code to those of us who had tickets to cancelled dates :teehee: :giveup:

I really hope she plans on adding all of the tour merch to the store, especially given the cancellations :(

I also selfishly wish she plans on providing a discount code to those of us who had tickets to cancelled dates :teehee:

me too... for both of those things... haha... but im buying the meat bandages and the admat lunchbox... i wish she puts on the tour poster and the 2 necklaces.. oh and also the born a monster towel... thats all the stuff i have left

lilmonster2424

i Just bought the three lunch boxes, the BTW Keychain, Studded Wristband, and the lighter... also bought the 5 pack Gift Tags

Heres A Tip: If you buy your merch from the Live Nation Store Shipping Is MUCH Cheaper! My Shipping for All The Stuff Above Was Only $12.00

And you can also find a 15% off coupon code if you type in "live nation merch coupons" I Have the code if anyone cant find it (idk if im allowed to post it here, lol)

ahhh can you please send it to me!! that would be AMAZING, I NEED the meat band aids! :hug:

Luckystef8

here's mine! http://instagram.com/p/V5VCIBi8Po/

I just bought some of the merch on the store as a guest and didn't even get a confirmation email. I spend quite a lot too. Should I be worried?? :ohno:

OMG AMAZING!!!!

i Just bought the three lunch boxes, the BTW Keychain, Studded Wristband, and the lighter... also bought the 5 pack Gift Tags

Heres A Tip: If you buy your merch from the Live Nation Store Shipping Is MUCH Cheaper! My Shipping for All The Stuff Above Was Only $12.00

And you can also find a 15% off coupon code if you type in "live nation merch coupons" I Have the code if anyone cant find it (idk if im allowed to post it here, lol)

I can't find it, can i have it please :kisses:

drinkmytears

Well I ordered the meatbandaids. Unless they update the store with the poster and the stickers, I'm done for now. I'm really sick of them randomly posting things and charging me way too much for shipping and individually shipping everything...

order the bandaids from LiveNation and use LNSURVEY10

Taylor Monster

Well I ordered the meatbandaids. Unless they update the store with the poster and the stickers, I'm done for now. I'm really sick of them randomly posting things and charging me way too much for shipping and individually shipping everything...

order the bandaids from LiveNation and use LNSURVEY10

Lol that promo ended in 2010....and you can still use it lmao whut

Promotional discounts have been applied to totals.

Subtotal:$8.50

Shipping and Handling:$6.77

Tax:$1.34

Order Total:$16.61

Gift Certificates (edit)$.00

Are you KIDDING ME!

This is ridiculousness...

I want these so bad but im not paying 100% more shipping and handling....

Looks like ill have to wait for other merch to come and pray to Gaga they dont sell out

ChicaSkas

:giggle: Sorry lol

I got them at the concert for 5$ ( My merch was 50% off because I have connections :creepflop: ) They are really cool! But a lil on the small side

My hundred dollars and I wish I knew you :giveup:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Taylor Monster

My hundred dollars and I wish I knew you

:hor: Lol It was through a bestfriend tbh, strike of luck. My total would of been 120 but turned out 60 instead.

Which, in my opinion is worth everything I got. Everything is way over priced by 150%

drinkmytears

They are out of the poster on Live Nation and Gaga's webstores. Of course. The item I wanted the most gone again. They got a very friendly email from me. It sold out in a few hours...also it would have cost me $20 with shipping, a little frustrating after paying $16 for the meat bandaids that only cost me $8.50

Con artists. This is intentional. They want the item to sellout so when they put it back up there you are so desperate you immediately order it. Then they charge you twice the shipping price. You cannot combine it with something else, as you already bought that. It doesn't cost $18 to ship one of those lunchboxes. It cost me $10 and it was there within the week. When I bought mine from England it cost me like $20 bucks and arrived the next week. I still haven't gotten my lunchboxes.

**** Live Nation, **** Ticketmaster, and **** Bravado.

MrGermanotta

Yeah they had one poster. I wanted to put one in my card but there was just one for sell.

I ordered the Middle Finger Ring on the 13th january and they shipped it on the 14th and now over a month later i still didn't receive it.