💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

hoeslay

Okay just got back from the concert! (no words, this would only be my second time seeing her but LORD JESUS.)

UPDATE: The following items i'm going to list, she DID have but only INSIDE (knew that employee didn't have the right info)

- G.O.A.T towel

- Gagacorn (skeleton)

- Close up face tank

So out of my previous list of 12 inside only carried an additional 3items that weren't available for purchase outside.

Now, pricing.

The following Shirts are $40

- Close up Born this way Deluxe

- Marry The Night Cartoon

- Edge of Glory Single Artwork

- Born This Way Cartoon (largest size they had was Large, was sad I'm a big person bhaha they said they didn't sell out they just

didn't have any)

- Free as my hair

- Sitting on the floor with slim all over me shirt

- BORN THIS WAY BALL SHIRT

- EOG single artwork shirt but with extra triangle graphics

- Ride Pony

IMG_7538.jpg

(to my understanding all of these shirts had tour dates on the back)

Meat Shirt $50

Satin Skeleton on back Bomer jacket $100

Lady Gaga keyboard dress sweater (I want to say $80, the picture I have the tag is complete swallowed by the lighting sorry)

Accessories

- Pearl Necklace $25

- Just Dance Sunglasses $20

- Gagacorn & BTW motorcycle keychains $15

- Arm sweatband $10

- Meat Bandages $15 (they were SO TINY NOT WORTH IT)

- BTW deluxe cover & EOG necklace $20

- Born A Monster Sports towel $15

- Rainbow flag $20

- G.O.A.T towel $20

- Telephone Bag $80 (I don't know da fcuk dat **** did, but fo $80 it better have her namber on speed dial)

- BTW motorcycle blank USB $15 (thought that was a steal so I got one! And I'm a college kid! Can NEVER have too many USBs!)

- Gagacorns Sticker sheet $10

- Studded wristband (again the light consumed it sorry)

- BORN THIS WAY BALL lunch boxes $35

- Born this way ball poster $15

- Both rainbow and skeleton socks were instock, but I didn't take a picture of them and forgot the price, it was either $15 or $20

each

Then random tables had the fun light up things

- Hairbow $15

- Wand that has LADY GAGA BORN THIS WAY BALL written on it $10

- Triangle that has LADY GAGA BORN THIS WAY BALL 2012-2013 on it $15(SUPER excited about this one because it matched my

G.O.A.T headpiece!)

I purchased a LOT of merch so if any of you want close ups on an item just ask and I'll tell yea if I got it and I'll take pics!

So, the wifi here at my cousin's loft isn't the greatest, so it's taking forever to upload the rest of the images when I actually get home.

Oh and I have no friends on here, ADD ME GUYS! ADD ME!!!!

I really wanted to buy a tourbook and the all over print sweaters BUT THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY! I wanted the tourbook the most :( Hopefully she releases a special one online like she did with the Monster Ball.

What I bought:

Giant GOAT Towel

Marry the Night T-Shirt

Tour Poster T-Shirt

Tour Poster Lunchbox + Thermos

Edge of Glory Necklace

Born a Monster Sports Towel

Meat Bandages

Triangle Light thing

MrGermanotta

I got one and URG I kind of regret it. It was an impulse buy. To be honest when I originally saw it here on the blog I feel in love with it, but the ones she had here in LA was WEIRD. Like it wasn't red, it looked kind of faded (old stanky/expired mea)t. Considering whether or not I should keep or sell on eBay.

I didn't see any of the air fresheners! Which stand did you get them at?

well thats actually true. When you compare the european meat tshirt with the american one you can see that the american one is more orange and the meat has more "fat". The european one is deep red and looks like real steak meat.

This is my european one:

http://www.mygagagraphy.com/2012/10/the-born-this-way-ball-meat-t-shirt.html?m=1

Edited by MrGermanotta

I got one and URG I kind of regret it. It was an impulse buy. To be honest when I originally saw it here on the blog I feel in love with it, but the ones she had here in LA was WEIRD. Like it wasn't red, it looked kind of faded (old stanky/expired mea)t. Considering whether or not I should keep or sell on eBay.

I didn't see any of the air fresheners! Which stand did you get them at?

if u want to sell it let me know!! what size did u get?

well thats actually true. When you compare the european meat tshirt with the american one you can see that the american one is more orange and the meat has more "fat". The european one is deep red and looks like real steak meat.

This is my european one:

http://www.mygagagra...-shirt.html?m=1

hey can u tell me what the air fresheners smell like?

Okay just got back from the concert! (no words, this would only be my second time seeing her but LORD JESUS.)

UPDATE: The following items i'm going to list, she DID have but only INSIDE (knew that employee didn't have the right info)

- G.O.A.T towel

- Gagacorn (skeleton)

- Close up face tank

So out of my previous list of 12 inside only carried an additional 3items that weren't available for purchase outside.

Now, pricing.

The following Shirts are $40

- Close up Born this way Deluxe

- Marry The Night Cartoon

- Edge of Glory Single Artwork

- Born This Way Cartoon (largest size they had was Large, was sad I'm a big person bhaha they said they didn't sell out they just

didn't have any)

- Free as my hair

- Sitting on the floor with slim all over me shirt

- BORN THIS WAY BALL SHIRT

- EOG single artwork shirt but with extra triangle graphics

- Ride Pony

IMG_7538.jpg

(to my understanding all of these shirts had tour dates on the back)

Meat Shirt $50

Satin Skeleton on back Bomer jacket $100

Lady Gaga keyboard dress sweater (I want to say $80, the picture I have the tag is complete swallowed by the lighting sorry)

Accessories

- Pearl Necklace $25

- Just Dance Sunglasses $20

- Gagacorn & BTW motorcycle keychains $15

- Arm sweatband $10

- Meat Bandages $15 (they were SO TINY NOT WORTH IT)

- BTW deluxe cover & EOG necklace $20

- Born A Monster Sports towel $15

- Rainbow flag $20

- G.O.A.T towel $20

- Telephone Bag $80 (I don't know da fcuk dat **** did, but fo $80 it better have her namber on speed dial)

- BTW motorcycle blank USB $15 (thought that was a steal so I got one! And I'm a college kid! Can NEVER have too many USBs!)

- Gagacorns Sticker sheet $10

- Studded wristband (again the light consumed it sorry)

- BORN THIS WAY BALL lunch boxes $35

- Born this way ball poster $15

- Both rainbow and skeleton socks were instock, but I didn't take a picture of them and forgot the price, it was either $15 or $20

each

Then random tables had the fun light up things

- Hairbow $15

- Wand that has LADY GAGA BORN THIS WAY BALL written on it $10

- Triangle that has LADY GAGA BORN THIS WAY BALL 2012-2013 on it $15(SUPER excited about this one because it matched my

G.O.A.T headpiece!)

I purchased a LOT of merch so if any of you want close ups on an item just ask and I'll tell yea if I got it and I'll take pics!

So, the wifi here at my cousin's loft isn't the greatest, so it's taking forever to upload the rest of the images when I actually get home.

Oh and I have no friends on here, ADD ME GUYS! ADD ME!!!!

can you post pics of the lighted triangle, the telephone bag,all the towels, the Just Dance sunglasses (didnt know about these), the satin jacket, the (orange) meat shirt, and did they sell the BTW deluxe cover key cover??

MrGermanotta

if u want to sell it let me know!! what size did u get?

hey can u tell me what the air fresheners smell like?

yes, it smells kinda like vanilla :)

yes, it smells kinda like vanilla :)

oh thanks :) do u have pics of the American meat t-shirt?

OMG what is the MTN necklace!?

there is no MTN necklace... just BTW and TEOG

lilmonster2424

someone on here said there was :/

lilmonster2424

can you post pics of the lighted triangle, the telephone bag,all the towels, the Just Dance sunglasses (didnt know about these), the satin jacket, the (orange) meat shirt, and did they sell the BTW deluxe cover key cover??

can you post pics of everything you got? I'm desperate :dead:

MrGermanotta

look on page 39 there is a picture. The color looks washed out. Its maybe the reason that the american ones are not made in europe. The european ones where made in Germany, amazing quality. But it was 40 euros about 50 usd here.

Edited by MrGermanotta

look on page 39 there is a picture. The color looks washed out. Its maybe the reason that the american ones are not made in europe. The european ones where made in Germany, amazing quality. But it was 40 euros about 50 usd here.

i saw and i can kinda tell....

This will sound really strange but the meat shirt actually STINKS of raw meat. I can't wear mine for too long or I start feeling sick. I've tried washing it quite a few times but its still there! I've had to put it in a drawer on its own cos it started making all of my other clothes smell too!