💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

I'm wondering whether I should buy both of the sweaters? I'm already getting 4 t-shirts, 3 lunchboxes a programme and a poster (and 1 sweater) but am wondering whether I should buy both? Are they good quality?

EDIT - I am! I just need to get money out today as my show is tomorrow and I can only take out £100.00 a day!!

So I'm getting:

Marry The Night Cartoon T-Shirt (Bought This Online as it's £14 cheaper) £16.50

Born This Way Cartoon T-Shirt (Ditto) £16.50

Ride Ride Pony T-Shirt £30.00

Free As My Hair T-Shirt £30.00

Born This Way Sweater £65.00

BTW Ball Admat Sweater £65.00

Programme £20.00

Poster £5.00

3 Lunchboxes £66.00

I was going to get the cartoon t shirts off the store, but they don't have the tour dates on the back.It says in the description plain back.

Ok, I was there last night - EVERYTHING IS MUCH CHEAPER THAN WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE YAY!

T-Shirts £25 (apart from Girlie ones, the new ones and ACID wash ones)

Sweater £45!!! (The merch stand outside the gates doesn't have the Tour Poster one, and they tell you that they don't, but when you get inside there are 2 other merch stands which have it!)

5 NEW KEYRINGS - £15 each (each one a different Gagacorn cartoon)

Lunchboxes - £20

Programme - £20

Posters £5

THERE ARE NEW T-SHIRTS! 3!

1) - A t-shirt with a photo of a cloudy sky all over it, but tinted RED! It is bright red, and features the 'LADY GAGA BORN THIS WAY BALL LOGO' on the front.

2) - A t-shirt EXACTLY like the Tour Poster sweater, but as a t-shirt instead!!

3) - A t-shirt EXACTLY like the BTW Deluxe Cover sweater, but with the word BITCH in giant letters in red across it!

Londoners - if they don't have the size they want in 1 stall, move to another as I tried all 3 and eventually got the size I was looking for!!

Please feel free to ask me any questions!

PS - the sweaters come up a size smaller - I am normally a Large in t-shirts, but I am an XL in the sweaters. Even this is a bit tight. Also they are REALLY short, so be prepared for arse-crack showage!!

hell0samuel

Someone tell me the UK price of the keytar jumper? Hoping it's not too much

all jumpers were £45 :)

Any updates yet from any UK people there? Do they accept cards or cash only?!

They accept both but it was a £2 surcharge for card usage in London

Ok, I was there last night - EVERYTHING IS MUCH CHEAPER THAN WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE YAY!

T-Shirts £25 (apart from Girlie ones, the new ones and ACID wash ones)

Sweater £45!!! (The merch stand outside the gates doesn't have the Tour Poster one, and they tell you that they don't, but when you get inside there are 2 other merch stands which have it!)

5 NEW KEYRINGS - £15 each (each one a different Gagacorn cartoon)

Lunchboxes - £20

Programme - £20

Posters £5

THERE ARE NEW T-SHIRTS! 3!

1) - A t-shirt with a photo of a cloudy sky all over it, but tinted RED! It is bright red, and features the 'LADY GAGA BORN THIS WAY BALL LOGO' on the front.

2) - A t-shirt EXACTLY like the Tour Poster sweater, but as a t-shirt instead!!

3) - A t-shirt EXACTLY like the BTW Deluxe Cover sweater, but with the word BITCH in giant letters in red across it!

Londoners - if they don't have the size they want in 1 stall, move to another as I tried all 3 and eventually got the size I was looking for!!

Please feel free to ask me any questions!

PS - the sweaters come up a size smaller - I am normally a Large in t-shirts, but I am an XL in the sweaters. Even this is a bit tight. Also they are REALLY short, so be prepared for arse-crack showage!!

No meat shirt?

Do u have pics or anything? :D

No meat shirt?

Do u have pics or anything? :D

Sorry I don't have any pics, but tried to describe as much as possible! I didn't see a Meat shirt at any of the 3 stands I went to!

Sorry I don't have any pics, but tried to describe as much as possible! I didn't see a Meat shirt at any of the 3 stands I went to!

The 'cloudy red' shirt WAS the meat shirt, haha. They had it at every stand and it just have the BTWB logo type on the front and the Tshirt was just like tye dye red kinda to make it look like meat. It was £30 as we're the other new tshirts

There is a pic of a guy a couple of pages or so back, black shirt with zombie gaga btw head.Is that for sale at the stands or is that a shirt they have made themselves? Anyone know how much the zombie btw cloth wristsband is? The cartoon shirts do have the dates on the back unlike the online store ones?

There is a pic of a guy a couple of pages or so back, black shirt with zombie gaga btw head.Is that for sale at the stands or is that a shirt they have made themselves? Anyone know how much the zombie btw cloth wristsband is? The cartoon shirts do have the dates on the back unlike the online store ones?

If you mean the pink cartoon BTW one, they sell them. They don't sell any tshirts with the key logo on though but they do sell a jacket with it on the pack surrounded my pink circles. Tshirts online do not have dates on but any you pick up from the merch stands will except for the £30 ones [meat Tshirt, and the Tshirt versions of the 2 face sweaters]