Apple Music
politics

We are in trouble (Midterms)

Featured Posts

nicolasrumet

In the midst of all the good news about ASIB, I think we shouldn't forget about November 6th and what it means for the LGBT community and liberals in general. We are in trouble. The Kavanaugh hearing has strongly energized republicans (I don't get it? They get their nominee accused of rape confirmed through the senate, yet they're still angry and energized? when it's democrats who should be appalled and energized).

Nevada where I live used to be lean-democrat in the polls, now it looks like republicans are going to win it big after the kavanaugh hearing. Same thing with Arizona etc...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/2018_elections_senate_map_no_toss_ups.html

It looks like republicans will actually make gains, and probably in the house too. I was hoping for the senate to be a tie or for democrats to take over, but that's very unlikely to happen now. This only means that Trump will continue to appoint both conservative federal judges and supreme court judges. LGBT rights are doomed for a long time as far as lawsuits are concerned. In-before, it becomes legal again to deny LGBT people service.

If you can vote, please don't forget about voting really! This is one of the most important elections of our lifetime. The senate is the most important part of the government (even more important than the presidency imo).

Edited by nicolasrumet
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Lance

Definitely voting 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy
  • Like 4

shoful

Prepare for a big beautiful Red Wave 😍

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Sad 17

Texasgaga
Just now, shoful said:

Prepare for a big beautiful Red Wave 😍

of what? period blood 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 14
  • Love 3

DiscoHeaven23

We'll be fine

So many governors are flipping towards democrat (like Illinois, where I live, the democrat candidate who's challenging the republican governor is up like 20% in the polls :vegas:)

And the senate is gonna flip.

i, personally, am enthusiastic about it all, cuz i think democrats are even MORE angry about kavanuagh getting the spot and this will bring them to the polls

Plus, we have Taylor's 18 year old stans voting with us :vegas:

PS, this website seems sketchy lol.

Edited by DiscoHeaven23
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

shoful
Just now, Texasgaga said:

of what? period blood 

Lol

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Monster7

With all my respect, but I don't understand Americans too many times:saladga:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

nicolasrumet
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

We'll be fine

So many governors are flipping towards democrat (like Illinois, where I live, the democrat candidate who's challenging the republican governor is up like 20% in the polls :vegas:)

i, personally, am enthusiastic about it all, cuz i think democrats are even MORE angry about kavanuagh getting the spot and this will bring them to the polls

Plus, we have Taylor's 18 year old stans voting with us :vegas:

Unfortunately, I used to think so. But recent polls show a new trend. Republicans are making big gains.

It's 2016 all over again.Democrats think they're going to win. And we'll be upstaged by republicans as usual.

SEANGT
2 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

lemme help you: my whole country is extremely extremely racist

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

Andreu
3 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

rt

AviciiDaily
  • Like 3

Popo
3 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

unlikely, dems have a really bad map this cycle, they have about the same odds of flipping the senate as republicans have in holding the house.

They should be content with losing north dakota + missouri and picking up arizona and nevada. Will probably set them up to pick up the senate in 2020.

you can expect the next season of MTV: American Politics to be really exciting when dems control the house committees.

• Like 1

FATCAT

Get to the polls, people. If you live in the US, and you aren't voting, you're part of the problem.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Economy

I think the economy (regardless of the fact that most of the strength isn't due to Trump) is what is getting most ppl to vote republican despite many not liking Trump himself

I don't think kava is really the swaying factor for many, maybe energize a few Republicans as you said but hardly the determining factor in the midterms

jesse_batista
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

DiscoHeaven23
34 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Unfortunately, I used to think so. But recent polls show a new trend. Republicans are making big gains.

It's 2016 all over again.Democrats think they're going to win. And we'll be upstaged by republicans as usual.

well, if it does seem to go that way...like start selling our soles to the Illuminati ladies

tumblr_o4uwznIqdN1ulo0ooo1_500.gif

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2