đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BB: ASIB will be commercial force for weeks!

dit

Featured Posts

Jennie Kim

from his mouth to god's ears:vegas:

My one critic to his statement is that he should change the word "weeks" to "months" :vegas: 

better yet..."YEARS" :vegas: :vegas: 

hausofdave

with Black Friday coming up, the holiday season, and also award season+Oscar buzz, I can actually see this OST hitting 1M+ pure sales in the end

derpmonster
9 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

with Black Friday coming up, the holiday season, and also award season+Oscar buzz, I can actually see this OST hitting 1M+ pure sales in the end

That would be amazing omfg :diane: Has Joanne? All of her albums are at least platinum, right?

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

hausofdave
6 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

That would be amazing omfg :diane: Has Joanne? All of her albums are at least platinum, right?

yes solo, except C2C, in SPS, she hasn't hit platinum in pure sales since BTW tho and if ASIB achieves it in today's sales climate, it would be amazing to the say the least

Judas Society

tbh, with the movie doing so well commercially, I expected more than just 200K. I mean, Taylor did 1M+ and Beyonce's Lemonade did more too, and they were just pop albums mostly bought by their fans plus gaining commercial appreciation that ASIB is currently gaining. Gaga's previous albums alone that was critically panned did 200K as well. So what happened?!

SevenWonder
3 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

tbh, with the movie doing so well commercially, I expected more than just 200K. I mean, Taylor did 1M+ and Beyonce's Lemonade did more too, and they were just pop albums mostly bought by their fans plus gaining commercial appreciation that ASIB is currently gaining. Gaga's previous albums alone that was critically panned did 200K as well. So what happened?!

Soundtracks are almost never frontloaded. They're all about the long haul.

See: The Bodyguard, Frozen, The Greatest Showman, Grease...

Chickens in Malibu
48 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

For a female debut this is great for a soundtrack remember:

Beyoncé's latest duet album debuted with 125k sales+streams

Ariana Grande (they say she's doing so well right now etc) debuted with just as much as ASIB this year, despite benefiting from NTLTC radio promo for months.

Cardi B (they say she's the hottest thing right now, everyone is collaborating with her) debuted with just 235k sales+streams this year.

The fact that Gaga outperformed or sold just as much as these guys, with a SOUNDTRACK not an album is definitely very good.

Even Kendrick Lamar's soundtrack (BP) is far behind (165k).

janetjackson
15 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

For a female debut this is great for a soundtrack remember:

Beyoncé's latest duet album debuted with 125k sales+streams

Ariana Grande (they say she's doing so well right now etc) debuted with just as much as ASIB this year, despite benefiting from NTLTC radio promo for months.

Cardi B (they say she's the hottest thing right now, everyone is collaborating with her) debuted with just 235k sales+streams this year.

The fact that Gaga outperformed or sold just as much as these guys, with a SOUNDTRACK not an album is definitely very good.

Even Kendrick Lamar's soundtrack (BP) is far behind (165k).

Exactly! These numbers are completely impressive.

shoful

The real question is how did our Lord, Savior and Queen: ARTPOP only get 250k its first week in 2013 while this got 220k in 2018. 

ARTPOP YOU DESERVED SO MUCH MOREEEEEE!!!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived