Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you watch ASIB without Gaga?

TheSlash

Would you watch ASIB without Gaga?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Would you watch ASIB without Gaga?

• YAAASSSSS, my coins would be ready!
    • Excuse me, no
    • Excuse me, yes. For Bradley alone!
    • Buy ARTPOP on iTunes
    • Buy ARTTunes on iPOP
    • Stream ASIB OST, fats!
    • Who is ASIB?
    • Who is Gaga?

Featured Posts

Shipper

Most likely in Netflix or in 123movies.com

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no because i never liked musical movie. andΒ i imagine the soundtrack wouldn't be as good without Gaga working on it

WildAmerican

ASIB would not be the same movie without Gaga, so no. She (and Bradley together) made it the special thing it is.

Haroon

No :sweat:Β I don't really watch many movies in the cinema anymore, if I do then it's usually a huge superhero film or a new Disney/Pixar movie :toofunny:Β ASIB was only because of Gaga, otherwise I would've waited for it to come out on DVD and just watched it at GGD Movie Night :laughga:

youcantcatchme

I don't think anyone else can fulfil the role of ally, the music and songs would be completely different for one, and we don't know Bradley's chemistry with this other person.Β 

I don't think it ll be as successful because people are literally witnessing the birth of a star here, lady googoo

domixwodix

No lol

the only movies that i watch in cinema, are horror movies

i did it for gaga

and i will do it again this week, since i actually really liked it, and because of my shookness i forgot some moments iβ€˜d like to rewatch

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

I would have watched the film regardless because of all the Oscar buzz and reviews. I watched The Shape of Water, Call Me By Your Name and Three Billboards last year for the same reason. I watched Moonlight because of the Oscars too. I would have inevitably watched ASIB to be honest. I’m seeing it a second time tomorrow with my best mate, I’m scared to cry again

DoremonLove

Uhmm no only watched it for gaga probably will watch it again n again only coz of her:vegas:

How can anoyone not love gaga

4 minutes ago, Rio said:

I would have watched the film regardless because of all the Oscar buzz and reviews. I watched The Shape of Water, Call Me By Your Name and Three Billboards last year for the same reason. I watched Moonlight because of the Oscars too. I would have inevitably watched ASIB to be honest. I’m seeing it a second time tomorrow with my best mate, I’m scared to cry again

Agreed! I've seen it three times however.....

WORLDofGAGA

I think so if it had good reviews and the singer(Ally) was powerful and had the star power, also the music was good too

@W0RLDofGAGA

FameMonster01

Not really, but not because I don`t like the plot of the movie, It`s just that any other choice besides Gaga, would`ve been a total no thank you, from meΒ 

Archived