Featured Posts

Frivolero

Imagine if she filmed music videos in these locations

-snowy mountains

-woods that aren't like the Joanne music video 

-in the heavy beautiful rain 

-green fields 

-oceans

She has always filmed in studios/ houses/ warehouses/prisons/diners/ patios/ trains-  bad romance, paparazzi, Alejandro, telephone, poker face, applause, g.u.y, love game

Though she has made some attempt to go outdoors in perfect illusion, edge of glory and John Wayne which I really do admire :oops:

I'd like to see her in all black in heel in snowy weather, or her having choreography in the rain. What do ya'll think? I think it should be something that she should do. 

:trollga:and add volcanos as well Taki Taki mv did it, now gaga can go inside the volcano:vegas:

I could see some vague continuation in her videos based on the elements.

I’d love some cinematic scenery, but it’d have to be well done and not just a cheap “beautiful” drone shots of, like, a coastal beach. I’d want full drama, tbh.

Now she has even more connections to really good cinematographers, though!

3 points in and ready for more

FfFfFfFF

I think Joanne Piano Version is the closest thing to this (it's her only music video shot in the woods, right?). I don't see nature scenes or landscapes fitting the supposed futuristic aesthetic of LG6, apart from the ocean.

• Admin changed the title to LG6 should be nature themed

outdoors are cute for walking children in nature but outer space is the best for shooting iconic visuals

tumblr_o2gpaaAMAb1rmso85o1_500.giftumblr_o2gqqp4kxA1ryx3nto1_500.gif

we want #GagaInSpace2020 #GagaxIntel :pray:

angels forever, forever angels

matteonster

I would really love to see something like that, love the idea :excited2:

I adore how she sometimes talks about mother nature as the biggest artist on earth, the sunset and all that :wub:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

LadyLuca

She can blew my away with styles like always. For the music I think it will be feature a more future electronic style. Which is cool.

I hope LG7 will be that rock/hard rock/ even a bit meta album

9 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

outdoors are cute for walking children in nature but outer space is the best for shooting iconic visuals

tumblr_o2gpaaAMAb1rmso85o1_500.giftumblr_o2gqqp4kxA1ryx3nto1_500.gif

we want #GagaInSpace2020 #GagaxIntel :pray:

i dont want to see that cube anymore, i was done with this. why whyyyy do you do that

I want the new movie to be outside as well but it's harder to shoot. But i want a video so good and so simple, just those kinds of visuals you get lost in it but it's so simple and you can't just take eyes from

Frivolero
13 minutes ago, Flu Symptom said:

LG6 is techno. I better see high budget CGI realness

I feel if she swims in like oceans or like sits on ice it will be so much cooler than just cgi. I think the cgi you are talking about is action in night city :huntyga: so yeah like bad blood mv or smth like that, but since I started on Taylor:huntyga:, I don't mind some out of the woods realness  

Luxe Ford

I'm here for something like nature vs. artifice in a Sci-Fi paradise kind of thing.

I don't make much sense, do I?

It's called inspuration.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived