💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cooper ‘miserable’ with model gf after bonding with Gaga

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Bradley Cooper reportedly ‘miserable’ with model girlfriend after bonding with Lady Gaga

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/10/12/bradley-cooper-reportedly-miserable-with-model-girlfriend-after-bonding-with-lady-gaga/amp/

Apparently Bradley has been seen being miserable with his girlfriend for months now because they don't have anything in common. He sits with her at restaurant s with her and he doesn't really speak to her. 

Meanwhile Gaga and Cooper have been overly flirtatious and have been seen having PDA's that are less common among friends and more common of two people dating. 

I would love to see these two together.

tumblr_ped8azPgGQ1r8j1j3o1_r1_540.gif

tumblr_ped8azPgGQ1r8j1j3o4_540.gif

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero

no. I want gaga to be with christian. Christian is a very mature man that does not even get jealous of Bradley and Gaga, and he is a good figure. Bradley is an amazing man, but I don't want film to be reality. :oops:

Mister Gaga
5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

have been seen having PDA's that are less common among friends and more common of two people dating

what's a PDA? :huh:

GhettoFabulous

:lana:Gaga girl now’s your time all shade all tea all offenses :lolly: I ship them so hard sorry skdhd 

Magneto

Well, like I always say: if there's a 100 models in the room, it takes only one film with an amazing woman to make you feel miserable

Free my mind

Tom Nook

Y’all really want Gaga x Cooper to happen :poot: anyways spill that tea random San Jose newspaper 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Batwings
7 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

He sits with her at restaurant s with her and he doesn't really speak to her. 

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Bitch, when I'm scarfing down my Tour of Italy at the Olive Garden, I don't talk to my BF either.  :vegas:

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Public Displays of Affection aka what Bradley and Gaga do everytime they are together. :laughga: 

⚯͛

raragaga
2 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

public display of affection.

and i'm so down for gagley :worship2:

xoxo

Poissonche
4 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Public display of affection

Just now, Adarsh Soni said:

Post D*ck appointment :gaycat:

That too.

GypsyBabe
Just now, Gardevoir said:

Y’all really want Gaga x Cooper to happen :poot: anyways spill that tea random San Jose newspaper 

After watching that movie and them sipping out of the same tea cup, you don’t? :poot:

⚯͛

Archived