💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Doesn't Gaga' success feel amazing?

Jaume

Featured Posts

We all want Gaga to make good music and for many of us, if that means that she has to sacrifice success by not doing what others do, it's OK.

But oh yeah, I don't know about you but it feels so great to see the album and the single being #1 or top10 in many countries plus she has a #1 film out there too in many places.

Yayyyyyy

Andreu

Agree

I'm such a hypocrite and I only care for my faves' chart performance when they're doing well and when they don't, I ignore it

Besides, I think thta it's really entertaining

Spoiler

@Jaume

com em temptava respondre en catalĂ  jaja

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Agree

I'm such a hypocrite and I only care for my faves' chart performance when they're doing well and when they don't, I ignore it

Besides, I think thta it's really entertaining

Hide contents

@Jaume

com em temptava respondre en catalĂ  jaja

We are hypocrite when we say we don't care about success, yes we do lol.

youcantcatchme

I'm just so so proud of her after all the **** she went through pre and during ARTPOP phase

FfFfFfFF

It does. The soundtrack is commercially doing excellent without Gaga having to sacrifice her artistry and comprise to trends (well except for WDYDT and to a lesser extend Heal Me :reductive:). Remember, we are talking about a folksy/ rock power ballad that is about to hit the top 10 and a bluesy soundtrack that is about to debut on #1 released by a pop female in the age of male hip hop. Truly an impressive feat.

5 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It does. The soundtrack is commercially doing excellent without Gaga having to sacrifice her artistry and comprise to trends (well except for WDYDT and to a lesser extend Heal Me :reductive:). Remember, we are talking about a folksy/ rock power ballad that is about to hit the top 10 and a bluesy soundtrack that is about to debut on #1 released by a pop female in the age of male hip hop. Truly an impressive feat.

Well-said!

Watch As I Dive In

zakariah

I've never lived through a commercially successful AND critically acclaimed gaga era before as a little monster (I started to really follow gaga's career in late 2013 / early 2014), so it does feel pretty good being in this fanbase right now :) 

Archived