šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

In case Shallow won an Oscar....

zerojk

Featured Posts

So... in case Shallow was nominated for best original song and won the Oscar... who would get it? Gaga? Bradley? Both?

Miracle
4 minutes ago, zerojk said:

So... in case Shallow was nominated for best original song and won the Oscar... who would get it? Gaga? Bradley? Both?

Gaga, Mark Ronson and if there's a third writer allowed, Anthony Rossomando

Mirages

Well it says that the main writers are awarded so who knows who wrote most of the song, but I'm sure Gaga will be credited along with one or two other writers. Also only two songs from the same movie can be nominated.. We will see if they push INLA as well.Ā 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

NewUsername
40 minutes ago, Amidana said:

Do you mean WHEN Shallow wins an Oscar?Ā :vegas:

was gonna come and say this :p

ferretti
3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Well it says that the main writers are awarded so who knows who wrote most of the song, but I'm sure Gaga will be credited along with one or two other writers. Also only two songs from the same movie can be nominated.. We will see if they push INLA as well.Ā 

They should, but at the same time, I'm so nervous it'll split the vote. So dangerous!

disco stick tester, inquire within

stir the pot

Gaga, Ronson, Wyatt,Ā  or Rossomando. But probably only Gaga and daddy Ronson

Mirages
6 minutes ago, ferretti said:

They should, but at the same time, I'm so nervous it'll split the vote. So dangerous!

Yep it's a risk especially with the strong contenders in that category like Ashes from deadpool (Celine is a academy favorite, with two of her songs already winning it), Kendrick's Black Panther OST, Mary Poppins will definitely have a good song to compete and Sadie's song from A Wrinkle in Time. It's a tough category this year, just like the Best Actress.Ā 

Quartz
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

? Didn't Enchanted get 4 songs nominated for Oscars?

Inside, we are really made the same. šŸ•Š

Mirages
10 minutes ago, hellothing said:

? Didn't Enchanted get 4 songs nominated for Oscars?

That was the last year a movie could have more than 2 song nominees, after that the rules were changed.Ā 

Archived